FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: parasites in fish  (Read 3565 times)

taxid

Re: parasites in fish
« Reply #15 on: Jun 22, 2011, 03:48 PM »
I'm sorry Taxid, I must have and it's not like me to snap like that and call names. It's not in my nature to make enemies and cause conflict or try to ruin some1's day or thread. I thought an experience here in the midwest and what you have there are pretty similar and thought I'd share. I have read a lot of helpful info from around the country because of this site and I don't want to ruin that either. Have a good day guys

Prizz,

Thanks for the apology. It's takes a big man to apologize. I think the problem is you thought I dissed your comment which of course didn't happen. You came in when the discussion turned to my question about saltwater parasites in Mass and I merely indicated I was referring to saltwater parasites when I asked about summer prevalence.

No harm here. I do value your posts.

BTW Michigan is a great state. I attended a high school in Mt. Clemens for a year and graduated from a two year college in Alpena. The two year college beat I.U. Bloomington by a mile as far as quality.  I think even I.U. knew that as ALL my credits transferred to I.U. from the two year college. My twin who transferred from an extension college of I.U. had NONE of his credits transfer to Bloomington.

Sorry fellow Hoosiers but Michigan has much better colleges than Indiana. The people at the Michigan high school were friendlier than the Indiana high school I graduated from that was full of cliques.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

Re: parasites in fish
« Reply #16 on: Jun 22, 2011, 03:49 PM »
ahhh, that's touching.  Come on boys, where's the fiesty trash talking?  It's the next best thing to fishing tips - you bunch of jerks, hahaha!

I have enough trouble being misunderstood; I don't need to trash talk.  ;D
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.