FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sunday Trout  (Read 1665 times)

yellowdog4me

Sunday Trout
« on: Apr 07, 2013, 10:00 PM »
While the old man put the ice fishing gear away, the boys and friends hit the local waters in search of some trout. They found their usual favorite places crowded and unproductive so they branched out and hit some new water. Here a few pictures they were nice enough to text me while I was working:

"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Black fish, blue fish, old fish, new fish. This one has a little star. This one has a little car. Say! What a lot of fish there are." Dr. Seuss

yellowdog4me

Re: Sunday Trout
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2013, 10:18 PM »
All on hardware & all released.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Black fish, blue fish, old fish, new fish. This one has a little star. This one has a little car. Say! What a lot of fish there are." Dr. Seuss

Streamfisha

• Poolguy on IS
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2013, 04:23 AM »
Nice job!

Dispy

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2013, 07:30 AM »
Very nice of them... :laugh: Good job, those children of yours are quite the avid anglers, what more could you ask for..congrats to them on their catches :)
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

PapaAthona

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2013, 08:00 AM »
Great Catch!!

dunphy11

« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2013, 06:08 PM »
Nice catch. I had the fever yesterday as well . Hit a local string of beaver ponds and found the little "natives" cooperative ............and no ticks

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2013, 06:13 PM »
Sweet!
Sounds like the boys are kind of hard on the old man?   :-\

yellowdog4me

« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2013, 10:04 AM »
Sweet!
Sounds like the boys are kind of hard on the old man?   :-\

No not at all. Well, they take their shots when they can! They offered to help but I sent them on their way as they had already spent the better part of the morning doing their chores and keeping mom happy.

yellowdog4me

« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2013, 10:07 AM »
Very nice of them... :laugh: Good job, those children of yours are quite the avid anglers, what more could you ask for..congrats to them on their catches :)

Thanks Dispy.The boys said thanks for teaching them the yo-yo trick! They put it to use that day

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.