FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Do you know who makes the "TranzSporter" trailers?  (Read 626 times)

Left Handed Model

• I know it's backwards, I'm Left Handed..
Do you know who makes the "TranzSporter" trailers?
« on: Jun 18, 2009, 10:24 PM »
I recently was given a Small Galvanized Jet Ski Trailer, so I am in the process of fixing it up...  when I gave the trailer a bath (it had sat in the woods for a year or so and was pretty filthy) I noticed that is still had some parts and pieces of the Original Stickering,  it says "TranzSporter" .  So I have been trying to find out who makes this trailer, in hopes I can contact them for trailer specifics and maybe get some new stickers to spruce it up.  I know it started it's life as a Jet Ski trailer... Does anyone have one of these trailer or does anyone know who makes them?   

Thanks for any help to unravel this mystery... it is definitely greatly appreciated...     ;D 

Lefty                                                                                                                                                               
Mike aka: Lefty, the Yellow Pole Guy..GO TEAM MAINE!!
"Do unto others, as you would have done to you"

Left Handed Model

• I know it's backwards, I'm Left Handed..
Re: Do you know who makes the "TranzSporter" trailers?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2009, 12:06 AM »
I solved the Mystery...  Tie Down Engineering is the manufacturer... the email has been sent, hopefully I can get the info and the stickers and make that puppy look like new... Thanks
Mike aka: Lefty, the Yellow Pole Guy..GO TEAM MAINE!!
"Do unto others, as you would have done to you"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.