FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Dream Fishing Vacation  (Read 4293 times)

archbishop

Re: Dream Fishing Vacation
« Reply #30 on: Apr 21, 2005, 01:20 PM »
check for some ice up there and let me know lol my dream is year round ice with sunny days in the low 40's but 20's at night

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #31 on: Apr 21, 2005, 02:56 PM »
Fort Peck was defiantly a consideration but with that much water to cover and that little around in terms of major towns, cities, ect I didn't include it. I've seen the pics you posted over on IS the past 2 years and that place has some amazing fishing. Maybe I'll take you up on that offer to join you through the ice there sometime in the future.

Do you guys stay at a lodge there when you go?

Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

beerman

• mmmm..........Beer!!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:32 PM »
fishing for 300+ halibut sounds fun, tamin would be a good time, really like to go to AK., but the best would be to hook into a 2000lb+ Great White. I think that would be the ultimate  catch. The greatest hunter in the sea, quite possibly the greatest hunter on the planet. why not catch the greatest. But if money was no expense i would say clubbing seals. I am sure there is somewhere you can give someone money to do that.  thats not fishing though, unless you snagged them in a J-plug and then clubbed them when you reeled them in. yeah that would be fun.
I'll have a double Jack and Coke!!

bottomfeeder

« Reply #33 on: Apr 22, 2005, 08:49 AM »
Was stationed in Alaska for two years,that was the best fishing i have ever done and that is where i would like to go.My second choice would have to be Manitoba to icefish with Mr. Tipup and catch some of the pike he catches i think that would be a real good time.

bottomfeeder

« Reply #34 on: Apr 22, 2005, 08:51 AM »
beerman tell us your just kidding about clubbing seals,you really dont want to do that do you.

AD

• Born to fish
« Reply #35 on: Apr 22, 2005, 10:40 AM »
I thik my next dream is a fishing trip on FT Peck in MT.    Im going to be 30 miles away from it for a whole month, and Im gonna have to try to do a little fishing at leaste.      Hopefully do a little trout fishing while Im up there too.   
A bad day of fishing still beats a good day of working
If a man fishes hard, what is he going to do easy?
You can't catch a fish on a dry line
the greatest fishing secret ever? patience.

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #36 on: Apr 22, 2005, 04:17 PM »
Either fort peck or flaming gorge.

Art 53

« Reply #37 on: Apr 24, 2005, 04:51 PM »
Ice troll  Thankyou After 3 pages nobody mentioned TARPON  Florida has plenty  from 20 to 200 lb's Set the hook and they don't stay in the water quite a show never mind the sharks and snook Just like Alaska only warmer  Art

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.