MFF US Midwest > South DaKota

Black Hills 2014

(1/2) > >>

jbuss79:
First fish of the open water season. It's good to be on the board!

Kusser74fire:
Nice catch Jim! Which lake were you at?

jbuss79:
Kusser74Fire? Have we met? Do I know you? Why should I share my hot hole with you? What information do you have for me? Where are you from? What are your credentials? Fire? Does that somehow elude to your profession?

I'm kidding. Not to be too specific to give it away but...... Angostura. Long's. Flicker Shad. Nighttime. 60 degrees, clear, calm. Mt. Dew and a ham and cheese sammich with mayo, not Miracle Whip. Yes, that is a St. Louis Cardinals hat. No, it's not a "6" shirt. It happens to be an old "7" shirt. With the dice on the front. Khaki cargo shorts and flip flops. Romance was in the air. You have to figure out the rest.

Buss

Chadfish:
HaHa....Nice job.

Chad.

(ps you don't know me from Adam)

jbuss79:
In case anyone's interested:

Fished Pactola and caught a couple nice Rainbow and not much else. Was fishing with spoons in the Pactola Point area off of shore.

Fished Roubaix and got several really nice rainbow. One was 16" and one was 18". The rest right around 12". Spinners and spoons and purple Powerbait.

Fished Sheridan on the docks off of 385 and got a handful of really nice Crappie. Slip bobber and minnow about 6-8' from shore was all. Couple small trout and a small largemouth bass.

All of these were within the last week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version