FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 518755 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #1950 on: Mar 29, 2018, 07:30 AM »
Further research has lead me to methods of grafting a tomato plant to a potato plant and growing them both from the same plant in the same spot.

This I have to try!

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

zwiggles

« Reply #1951 on: Mar 29, 2018, 09:49 AM »
Further research has lead me to methods of grafting a tomato plant to a potato plant and growing them both from the same plant in the same spot.

This I have to try!

Rg

That sounds really interesting. I will have to look it up.

SKUNK-MASTER

« Reply #1952 on: Mar 29, 2018, 11:42 AM »

This I have to try!

Rg

I have heard of this...........french fries and ketchup  :clapping:

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1953 on: Mar 29, 2018, 02:44 PM »
I have heard of this...........french fries and ketchup  :clapping:

Yeah baby!

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1954 on: Mar 29, 2018, 05:51 PM »
Wanna see 120something thousand plugs........ :o

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1955 on: Mar 29, 2018, 05:53 PM »
And boxes of root stock for perennials.....

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1956 on: Mar 30, 2018, 02:11 AM »
I assume the plugs will go into six packs of some sort?

What kind of perennials? I'm adding to mine this year. So far, 4 clematis and a Lilly of the Valley for the shade garden. I'm scouting around for a couple more flowering plants for the shade garden.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1957 on: Mar 30, 2018, 05:24 AM »
Plugs will go in 6pks and more hanging baskets...
A lot of different perennials.  Yesterday worked on day lilies and peonies and hostas .   Nothing like some hostas to fill in a shady spot.....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1958 on: Mar 30, 2018, 07:42 AM »
I have well established Hosta  and  two types of braoaleaf Plantain along with two varieties of Oxalis and a Bleeding Heart in my shade garden.  There's one corner I want to fill in though. It gets partial sun during the summer. I should probably place another large pot there and fill it with annuals each year.

Maybe I'll bury a good sized pot and surround it with stones. I also think I'm going to set a couple more clusters of Oxalis. Eyre really pretty perennial plants and flower all summer.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1959 on: Mar 31, 2018, 11:38 AM »
Make a rock kind of garden out of it and plant some type of  sedum ground cover.  ?

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1960 on: Mar 31, 2018, 02:17 PM »
I like that idea. Maybe Sedum ellacombianum. It's a shade loving variety. Part sun is good.

I was in Wally World today and they already have scads of annuals in. Didn't stop at Lowes. I do know that the entire 3 sides of the store are lined with mulch pallets 5 deep. I can't even guess at how many bags are there.

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1961 on: Apr 01, 2018, 08:43 AM »

Happy Easter too all my gardening buddies, may your day be spent with Loved ones and your bellies be full  :angel: :thumbup_smilie:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1962 on: Apr 01, 2018, 09:03 AM »
Same to you and Lisa buddy....
Its just me today.  Mindy and my mom are sick and im avoiding everyone......
Wish it was sunny so i could go water plants in the greenhouses....    :-\

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1963 on: Apr 01, 2018, 09:32 AM »
Same to you and Lisa buddy....
Its just me today.  Mindy and my mom are sick and im avoiding everyone......
Wish it was sunny so i could go water plants in the greenhouses....    :-\
Lisa's getting over being sick, she'd drugging herself enough to make it through the day. Too bad you live so far away, you'd be more than welcome at our feast 8)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #1964 on: Apr 01, 2018, 10:33 AM »
Same to you Eddie! You'd all be welcome here too. I've got enough food in the smoker to feed a small army, a whole brisket, a pork shoulder, and a pan of beans.  Momma's making the tater salad, cole slaw, corn bread, and dog tick pie!    ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.