MFF US Southeast > Florida

oakachobee????

(1/2) > >>

hunters08:
I know i spelled it wrong. Just wondering if there are public fishing spots(launches) Boat rentals and stuff like that there???? Thanks

pikemaster789:
I know there is a couple launches, and good bass. Other than that I cant help much

Eye Hunter:
Hunters, I can tell you a place to start and you can get some info, It is called J&S Fish Camp and it is located on the back side of Okeechobee. They have a launch there and the Beer is real cold, and the people who run it are real nice. and the Gators under the dock are friendly.  ;D You will have a good time there.  I was there the winter before last. Hope this has helped.

hunters08:
Awsome ,Hoping to go early winter sometime was that place listed in a book anyplace or did you just stumble across it??  Thanks

Fishingking:
J&S Fish Camp   
9500 S.W. Conners, on Lake Okeechobee west of Indiantown. (561) 288-5690. Boat ramp, fishing dock.

um heres the map link they gave its zoomed in really far so may not help.  http://www.palmbeachpost.com/entertainment/cgi/cim/cgi-bin/mapquest/mapquest.cgi?Street=9500+sw.+conners&City=indiantown&State=FL&ZIP=&County=&Country=United+States&Lat=270231&Long=804257&scale=7&pixels=420

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version