MFF US Northeast > Maine

WE ARE DROWNING UP HERE!!

(1/4) > >>

jacksmelt:
i live right on the fish river and right now my house is surrounded by water. the water on the st.john is 3in. from hitting the international bridge! its the highest its been in 35yrs. hell i can fish right off my deck now so its not all bad except they are predicting another 2in. of rain. me and bro. are gonna sandbag all day tomorrow. anyone elses hometowns having similar problems?

mayfly:
good luck jacksmelt hang in there ,keep the pumps running . all the rivers are crazydown south too.kennebec is crazy,as well as others.

jrelaxin:
good luck................  it risin down here.....basement trolling is no picnic..............got 2 pumps runnin now...................... :'(

billditrite:
seems to be pretty widespread. personally im on a hill and about 1 mile from the river so its gonna have to get worse to bother me too much but i certainly feel for those less fortunate. a drive past the river today made me realize its gonna get a lot worse as it was just starting to rain heavily and the saco was very high...hang in there steve

mainuh:
OMG
                  keep us posted steve hope all goes well
                                                                                        MAINUH

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version