FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fish and Mushroom report  (Read 7534 times)

Teacherpreacher

Re: Fish and Mushroom report
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2021, 08:03 AM »
Neat report! A lot out there if you take the time to look! Praying Mantis nest amazing!
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

Dinkgetter

Re: Fish and Mushroom report
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2021, 12:50 PM »
I saw the Praying Mantis egg case and the little ones emerging while digging a spot to place a tomato plant. A baby Mantis fell from the ornamental tall grass and landed on my shovel. In the fall I check for the egg cases when pulling up or cutting down spent plants. Found one on a coleus where a large female Mantis was staying. It was a cool calm overcast morning that you wished you where fishing instead of digging in the garden. Seeing them kind of made up for not fishing that day I guess, lol. Thankful to see them.

mantis have always hatched out around my grown up shed area.  when they hatch its a swarm.  seen the cats eat a couple unfortunately, lol  always thought they were neat also.  very cool picture man!

is that why you were asking me about oysters? lol
I need some help to identify the oyster mushroom. Hoping you could help me out. Maybe keep this thread going by finding other edible mushrooms besides the morel. Also need a change from cleaning fish, lol.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.