FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Help me say congrats  (Read 1795 times)

fishinjohn

Help me say congrats
« on: Sep 09, 2019, 02:32 PM »
This site along with ice shanty has given me the opportunity to become friends with some rather incredible individuals over the years.. All of us united by the love of fishing!  Some I have met.. some I havent had the opportunity to meet but text on a weekly basis!
One of the guys I have become good friends with has the drive and love to fish like most of us on here, his picture has been featured in different magazines for his successful catches..He has sponsors that back him..AND NOW he has developed his own lure  for saltwater and it has been picked up by a company and is currently being sold
Congrats SHAPRS for your success developing and marketing the new WICKED WEC HIGH-LOW RIG

ActiveTrapChecker

Re: Help me say congrats
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2019, 02:46 PM »
Wicked cool, congrats Sharps!

westernmas

« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2019, 02:49 PM »
Congrats Mike!
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

zwiggles

« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2019, 03:19 PM »

lowaccord66

« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2019, 03:20 PM »
Doesn't surprise me.  Nice job Mike.

icefisher47

« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2019, 06:47 PM »
Congratulations Sharps on a great job.
Take a kid fishing

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #6 on: Sep 10, 2019, 05:56 AM »
Fishinjohn - I could not have said it any better buddy. I too have made numerous friends on here, all of which share the same passion as you and I. Some have special skills, some love to target certain species, some just like to get out regardless of what mother nature throws at them but they all have stories for a lifetime. The common thing we all share is the love for fin fish. Take a second and think about how many miles, hours, and sleepless nights you have all spent chasing what you love. Some of those we shared together and for that the least I can do is take a few seconds to say THANK YOU.
Wicked Wec

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #7 on: Sep 10, 2019, 07:52 AM »
Congrats where congrats is due!

Johnnh

« Reply #8 on: Sep 10, 2019, 12:23 PM »
Well done Mike

We didn't get out on the water this year.
Maybe we can plan some ice time. ( I know its early, but it's going to be here before you know it
John

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #9 on: Sep 10, 2019, 09:40 PM »
Congrats sharps....will have to check on those products when I hit the salt...hopefully soon.
Great job.
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #10 on: Sep 11, 2019, 03:49 PM »
Fishinjohn, ActiveTrapChecker, Westernmas, Zwiggles, lowaccord66, icefisher47, Jethro, Johnh and icejohn - thank you all for the kind words! You tube Wicked Wec for some videos to show you that this thing really works. You have a ton of jig and squid types of rigs out there for fluke and other species but none that are spoons which mimic bunker or bait fish.  The nice thing about these is that you can clip them right off and toss them out as a cast and retrieve style lure. 2 in 1 package.

Do any of you think this will work for any other species other than what I have already proved successful? (striped bass, bluefish, scup, tautog, cod, seabass and fluke)
Wicked Wec

fishinjohn

« Reply #11 on: Sep 11, 2019, 04:52 PM »
After watching the videos I'm willing to bet that this rig would catch lake Erie perch

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #12 on: Sep 11, 2019, 07:44 PM »
After watching the videos I'm willing to bet that this rig would catch lake Erie perch

Interesting.
Wicked Wec

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.