FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Service from FishUSA  (Read 94635 times)

jones-in-vermont

• I heart toothy fish
Re: Service from FishUSA
« Reply #15 on: Mar 26, 2013, 10:53 AM »
They have some of the fastest shipping times. love getting my stuff in 2-3 days vs. a week from other retailers.
><)))))))}\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'<         ><)))>    ><))><br />                                      ><))>      <br />                                ><))>

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #16 on: Mar 24, 2014, 11:50 AM »
my frig looks like a fishusa aquarium. looking forward to making my magnetic fish aquarium fuller!

thanks to iceshanty this ice season (21013/2014) and fishusa free shipping, i have used them a lot and have been promoting them a lot

any issues where taken care of quickly and didn't have hardly any
i had to pay return shipping on returns/exchanges tho and read some were given the return label like amazon does

boondox

« Reply #17 on: Jun 05, 2016, 10:41 PM »
I too have the fishusa.com  refrigerator magnets so I think I got 10 or 12 of them.. but in the last three four weeks I think I ordered around  $260 worth of lures from them for me and my friends no complaints just happy smiles from the fin and grins we all get from them lures...their well stocked lure department is one of the best around same with rod, reels, fly tying/ fishing, etc.. etc.. one of the best features about fishusa.coms site is the lure tally before you add to cart so you know how many they got before you buy.. the other big box stores will leave you on hold waiting a month for the two lures you ordered cause there carts don't show that they don't  got them lures  In stock... there  more of a bother then any thing when it come down to it then you ask them to cancel a back ordered item and  the big box stores  flip out on you like its your fault.. that why fish usa is awesome and keep up the great work guys at fishusa.com never been disappointed using fishusa.com or your products....

another thing I just thought of  about fish usa you may notice is free shipping on $50+ and no sales tax some places which that alone is like saving the $20 off 100 at the big box stores   for $100 of lures it cost 12.95 to 18.95 for the shipping and handling... then you got tax too ours is 6% so ordering from them saves on a average of $20 every time I order.... don't know how you can go wrong with fishusa.com so those great deal you get from basspro and cabelas are not so great they stick you on the shipping and sales tax just a heads up so those deals are not so great after all....same with gander mtn but they are little cheaper but not much since you got to go to 5 places to get what you need cause they don't stock it all this make for a great store and a great shopping experience and thank you fish usa for being a so great!       

taxid

« Reply #18 on: Jun 30, 2016, 12:14 AM »
I've ordered from them and have nothing but good to say about their service and products.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.