FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Daybreak, his brother and I went looking for crappies today in natural lake  (Read 2494 times)

taxid

No crappies whatsoever in the usual spots. Water is just too darn cold yet! And of course post cold front!

And snow tonight!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Daybreak

Yeah, what he said!  Post cold front conditions seem to be the worst!  We just can't catch a break, but it will happen, I promise!!!  Enjoyable day, seeing your operation and meeting some of your "friends".  Thanks for the hospitality, Cecil.  let's do it again.
LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience!

taxid

Yeah, what he said!  Post cold front conditions seem to be the worst!  We just can't catch a break, but it will happen, I promise!!!  Enjoyable day, seeing your operation and meeting some of your "friends".  Thanks for the hospitality, Cecil.  let's do it again.

Absolutely!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

SWaMP ThInG

Patience is a virtue gentlemen! O how sweet it is when they turn on like piranhas though.. just a few pics from lately to get the juices flowin 😉

meandcuznalfy

taxid

Patience is a virtue gentlemen! O how sweet it is when they turn on like piranhas though.. just a few pics from lately to get the juices flowin 😉

Must be farther south!

abishop

DITTO, X2

SWaMP ThInG

Buffalo, New York! I don't know how much more NORTH i can get without saying I'm from CANADA! 😃

SWaMP ThInG

I've caught over a thousand crappies in the month of April and that's no exaggeration.. i believe the first batch of the year was plucked out march 26th this year.. and no it's not pond fishin, these fish are from 5 or 6 different lakes within 100 miles out my front door.

taxid

Buffalo, New York! I don't know how much more NORTH i can get without saying I'm from CANADA! 😃

Buffalo is another world dude.  ;D

At least that's what the folks I know that have lived there say.  ;)

taxid

I've caught over a thousand crappies in the month of April and that's no exaggeration.. i believe the first batch of the year was plucked out march 26th this year.. and no it's not pond fishin, these fish are from 5 or 6 different lakes within 100 miles out my front door.

So let's see: From April 1st to April 27th you've averaged 37 per day? (1000 divided by 27)

Isn't the limit 25 per day in NY?

Gosh I hope you didn't keep them all.  ;D

Badbrad2186

So let's see: From April 1st to April 27th you've averaged 37 per day? (1000 divided by 27)

Isn't the limit 25 per day in NY?

Gosh I hope you didn't keep them all.  ;D

I'm pretty sure he caught that many not kept that many

taxid

I'm pretty sure he caught that many not kept that many

Strange he has't come back.  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

big_guy_13021

Swamp usually fishes with other ppl out of his boat so it would be nothing for him to catch 50 or 75 every trip out..and it's possible he caught that many he for sure has them crappie figured out  :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.