FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WOW this place is dead  (Read 6554 times)

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
  • "A larger flame-thrower, you will need."
Re: WOW this place is dead
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 01:49 PM »
     ....I'm not sure if it's dead or not, but Mooter and I are getting purty lonely!  :sleep1: :rotflol:

lingrus

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 09:57 PM »
LT

Don't know what to say.  I posted about OL and Boysen a while back and nobody replied.  They did place a new boat ramp at Dickinson Park.  Maybe by now they have even unlocked the out house and put in the dock.  I guess I will go back to spending my time at walleye central.
A boat is a hole in the water that you pour money into.

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 08:52 AM »
Yeah Lingrus, dunno...looks like our regular buds dropped off the radar for a bit...just trying to joke 'em up . I was over at Dickensen a few months ago and they had brought in a backhoe, dug out the old launch and dug a new hole for a potty. New launch, pretty cool, that's like my favorite wally spot for ice-fishing Ocean. I'm thinking about taking the camper and one of the many boats over there next week after the holiday crowd splits. I'll shoot ya a note when I get back if they've opened the outhouse for business. Hey, btw, where's "walleye central" ? laters bro,
                                                                  LT          Don

wyohunter

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 10:25 AM »
Hi there LT,
Ive been a little slow this spring gettin started but now have just about all the chores done around here. Did you get your laundry room done? started fishing Glendo and its getting better going to head over to the gorge in a week or two and try that for a bit, and wanting to make road trip your way one of these days to see what boysen and ocean are doing. Going to see if I can get big ice to show me around Keyhole one of these days. Hows your catching been so far this spring?

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 11:42 AM »
Heeey, WH ! Longtimenoseeee brudder, well, catching has been most excellent, I think the pic I posted under "Where have all the IS buds gone?" says it all. Naaah, no laundry room done, I'm not mentioning it till honey-face does...ya know?  Gimme a shout a few days before you come over, we'll wet a line. Bull Lake has been very kind to me, macs, bo's as well as a nice cutt in that pic. laters, Don

nacator

• Eddie and the boys, yeah baby!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 10:05 PM »
A lil dead, but some of us are coming around. Boysen is slow, but steady, for us anyhow. We have caught fish all over the lake. Just not in any numbers.  The ol searay has managed though.

laters
the cator
"Tyranny succeeds when men of good conscience remain silent"      Thomas Jefferson

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #21 on: Jun 02, 2007, 03:38 PM »
Da Cator, wassup brother? Thought you'd ,like some Boulder Lake intel (look at the board-post up top) but wifey and I were over there for a couple of days, hit the lake on a windy afternoon and dragged three out before they could blink. couple 2 pounders went fer the grill and the four pounder swam away thanking me, good to hear from you, laters bro, Don

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.