FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Heeeeeey! The danged ice is gone and so are the IS buds! O...there you are.  (Read 3312 times)

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
  • "A larger flame-thrower, you will need."

Well, that's a long time to hold one's breath under the ice. I looked up and it was gone! So, Dogg, how's the injury? Nice catch o' cans Moot,  I got stringers of 'em all over the dungeon too. Nice boat Lingrus.
     Not much goin' on here, mostly been hanging out at Bull Lake. The levels are still rising, it's higher now than when I started fishing it a few weeks ago...looks like they're gonna let 'er fill up again. Big Ice, Wyohunter, good to see your blurbs again, laters, oh yeah, I decvided since this wasn't an ice-fshing site, I'd use "LT" here and the other on IS.
                                                     Don              LTeeeee

Mooter

• Tight lines and Throbbing Rods
Whats happinen buddy
long time no see. 

I had another daughter in April
The house is over run with women  AHHHHHHHHHHHH
So ya just hangin with the girls doin what I do

I'm a success oriented fishermen.

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
Hey Mooter, house over-run with women, been there done that, it's not all that bad a thing buddy. I remember when my daughter turned 12...learned to cook, her Mom was a great teacher. I kinda got waited on pretty good after that. Congrats on the new daughter!
     I been hanging out mostly at Bull Lake....4 wheeler ride around the east side few thousand yards up the beach...caught twenty bo's in 2 hours a few days ago, kept one for the Doc. another day, I caught a pair of macs about 4 pounds each, sandwiched in between a bunch off them 2 pound bo's, C&R. ain't  been noweher else, no need.  Donster

Mooter

Hey Mooter, house over-run with women, been there done that, it's not all that bad a thing buddy. I remember when my daughter turned 12...learned to cook, her Mom was a great teacher. I kinda got waited on pretty good after that. Congrats on the new daughter!
     I been hanging out mostly at Bull Lake....4 wheeler ride around the east side few thousand yards up the beach...caught twenty bo's in 2 hours a few days ago, kept one for the Doc. another day, I caught a pair of macs about 4 pounds each, sandwiched in between a bunch off them 2 pound bo's, C&R. ain't  been noweher else, no need.  Donster

I was up there 2 weeks ago for the Strokers Bike Run
I should of dropped you a line but I haven't heard from you since hard water

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
...anytime you're over my way, my redneck brudder, anytime, you got th' numbers as I recall.  ;D

Mooter

...anytime you're over my way, my redneck brudder, anytime, you got th' numbers as I recall.  ;D

true that
next time I'm there I will get the first round

wyohunter

Hi LT.
 Nice to see you posting, maybe this place will come alive now. Still planning on dragging the boat your way this summer if the gas doesnt go to $10 a gallon.

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
Hi LT.
 Nice to see you posting, maybe this place will come alive now. Still planning on dragging the boat your way this summer if the gas doesnt go to $10 a gallon.
Woooowee! Ain't that the truth! I'm going over to Boulder tomorrow, fish the inlet at Boulder Lake, macs should be stacked in there like firewood, glad to be here with my brudders! Maybe I'll liven this thing up witgh the latest Goose and Maverick. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
                                                   elteeeeeeee        out.

Mooter

Woooowee! Ain't that the truth! I'm going over to Boulder tomorrow, fish the inlet at Boulder Lake, macs should be stacked in there like firewood, glad to be here with my brudders! Maybe I'll liven this thing up witgh the latest Goose and Maverick. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
                                                   elteeeeeeee        out.

You got to bust the Goose and Mav show out :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
My wife says I oughta print all of 'em up and put 'em in an album. That started kinda flukey, they were under the tree in the front yard and it was one of them spring snows so I put 'em on top of my piclkup and shot a diggie pic and sent it out to a bunch of friends down south....they all thought it was real geese. From there, I just started posing 'em and placing captions.  ;D :rotflol:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.