FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Funny boat ramp video!  (Read 2656 times)

taxid

Re: Funny boat ramp video!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 08:45 AM »
Omg my buds are absolutely ruthless , great guys lmao ,,

I was once on a solo fishing/camping trip with the dog while the wife was in Germany with her students. I wrote a letter to her dated on her birthday but forgot to say Happy Birthday. I will NEVER EVER live that one down!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

filetandrelease

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 04:25 PM »

Ouch ,
so I stopped at the tackle shop today and a few buds were in there told them about this thread , they all laughed and started telling on them selves holy crap did we get a ton of laughs out of that , I think the one that went to the head of the class , guy was holding the boat 1 foot on the dock and the other was on the gunnel it pulled away and yep he spread eagled and splash,  in March , it was a soprano kind of sound 😳

taxid

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 05:10 PM »
I'd pay to see that!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 08:37 PM »
Ive done the drain plug thing a few times.  One time I had a coworker with me.  We were about a 1/4 mile from the launch when he picks up the plug off the deck and asks is this "trash"?  Had to make our way back and put it on the trailer to drain, it took over 10 minutes.  I almost sank it!

Another time Bigred had launched me in the mohawk in his boat...330am in the morning...I ended up getting the boat stuck in shallow water right near the dock and in my haste to get unstuck, with the motor trimmed up, roosted lance, my buddy and two other dudes standing near by.  I wasn't use to how quick the yamahas throttle was compared to my looper.  Boy was there laughs after that.

Ive also seen someone drop their rig off a roller trailer and saw another guy in peril when backing down to launch the trailer frame broke, specifically the cross beam and slammed his boat right on the pavement.  Obviously not using solid judgement the guy pushes the boat into the water, launches, parks his trailer like nothing happened and goes out on the lake.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.