FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sacandaga report ?  (Read 43990 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Sacandaga report ?
« Reply #30 on: Jun 03, 2016, 09:40 AM »
Didn't check any of them due to only the kicker motor issue. Didn't want to be that far down the lake with only one motor, hate having to be towed in...lol Had new cables put on the other motor this spring so stayed up on this end just to make sure all was OK. Friend of mine was out on Thursday and got a few but nothing over 16". He fishes down in the area that we fish in. His fish came from 24 to 30 fow and were hitting very light....h2l

Way to get out.  Best of luck with the kicker.

rondog

« Reply #31 on: Jun 18, 2016, 03:33 AM »
I had a fairly good day on Fri.,Got into the Eyes a little bit and caught one nice Rainbow.The fish are much deeper then they usually are at this time of the year and if you can find them they are in bunches.There was vary little traffic on the lake and the launch at Broadalbin was manageable.The Water is still high and the temp was 67*,5* colder then last week

lowaccord66

« Reply #32 on: Jun 18, 2016, 09:38 AM »
Glad to hear rondog!  I need to get out that way soon!

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #33 on: Jun 18, 2016, 10:41 AM »
A few guys bass fishing in front of the house this morning. GSLFF has their contest today so I am sure there are a few guys out. Had a lot of guys in the bait shop yesterday signing up for it. I am power washing my deck today. Not one of those bass fishermen offered to help and one even caught a bass off my beach....h2l

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #34 on: Jun 20, 2016, 04:47 PM »
I'll just have to make it up to the lake H2L,after I get back from my flyin trip in July.leaving this friday return july 4th
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

myemmy

« Reply #35 on: Jun 20, 2016, 06:27 PM »
Hey h2L. Did you buy out the shop ?  May try to fish next week a quick trip. I'll be up the last week of July for the week. How's the fishing been ,?, any trout ? Tight lines!

Hocfish

« Reply #36 on: Jun 20, 2016, 06:45 PM »
Went out twice last week and did well (at least for my son and I) on the walleyes.  First trip we boated 3 that were 17 - 19", and kept two for dinner.  Followed up with a return trip and boated 7, they were all on the small side 15 - 16" and were released.  Some were caught using swimbaits, and the rest were caught verticle jigging (a new technique we are still learning).     

Sunday night a boat went trolling by around 10:00 pm and the guys were hooting and hollering up a storm, and then the flash bulbs were going off.  Guess they caught a monster. 

I love that lake...

rondog

« Reply #37 on: Jun 21, 2016, 01:39 PM »
I got into some fish right away and it was a beautiful morning until the crazy SW. wind came up ,even the west side of the lake was a nightmare.I went to the river and it was just as bad,I should of went back to the launch instead.It took me 45 minutes to get back,the waves were coming right over the bow of my boat.One of the toughest days on the Lake

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #38 on: Jun 21, 2016, 01:51 PM »
Up in the river can be like a wind tunnel. I was without power at the house from 1am until 11:30. Pretty breezy this afternoon....h2l

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #39 on: Jun 26, 2016, 08:30 AM »
Bass fishermen had the Northville launch full at 7am this morning. Going to be some un-happy boaters today. Staining my deck, I have extra rollers....h2l

rondog

« Reply #40 on: Jun 26, 2016, 10:06 AM »
Bass fishermen had the Northville launch full at 7am this morning. Going to be some un-happy boaters today. Staining my deck, I have extra rollers....h2l
Doug
  Check your mail !

filetandrelease

« Reply #41 on: Jun 26, 2016, 11:03 AM »
I be glad to give ya a hand but I'm working in the garden
It's to hot to fish anyway

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #42 on: Jun 26, 2016, 03:35 PM »
Almost done and I had two rollers all warmed up. And I was going to put you on a hot sucker bite....lol. Too hot for just about everything. 

Tiger lilies are in bloom, walleye bite will get hot....h2l

rondog

« Reply #43 on: Jun 29, 2016, 02:19 PM »
Got a few today,they are getting harder to find and when I do their a lot of shorts.Might be time to look for new water,the rewards are just not there.The launch was empty and it was a beautiful day on the water.

Tom Hannock

« Reply #44 on: Jun 29, 2016, 02:51 PM »
Got a few today,they are getting harder to find and when I do their a lot of shorts.Might be time to look for new water,the rewards are just not there.The launch was empty and it was a beautiful day on the water.

Do you need a guide ;D 
Friends don't let friends use tipups.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.