FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bought a new toy  (Read 3201 times)

Drifter_016

Re: Bought a new toy
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 02:42 PM »
I have a Perception Pescador 12 but I covet a Hobie PA 14!!!   ;D

I did pick up a new toy myself just last week though.    8)

taxid

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 08:35 PM »

I did pick up a new toy myself just last week though.    8)

My God what are you going to do with that?   :w00t:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 08:34 AM »
he is gona create his won pressure front on the lake. lol 

i bet that thing sucks down the gas!

I'm glad he's not on an lakes near me. Especially with me in my kayak!  :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 09:49 PM »
Just tried something and I'm delighted to report I won't need a trailer or have to put the kayak on top of the SUV. With the passenger seat and back seats down, the 9 foot 6 inch Sport Mirage kayak fits in my Saturn Vue and the back hatch closes! One more inch and it wouldn't fit!

Here it is in the SUV:

Here it is with the hatch closed:

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 08:43 AM »
Good for you man but i must admit that if you drove past me I would definitely chuckle. Still, you gotta do what you gotta do and you done did it.
Wicked Wec

taxid

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2018, 02:47 PM »
Good for you man but i must admit that if you drove past me I would definitely chuckle. Still, you gotta do what you gotta do and you done did it.

For sure!

My nephew that is a LEO says he feels better with it inside the vehicle as he says kayaks are being stolen especially Hobies.

lowaccord66

« Reply #21 on: Jun 02, 2018, 06:54 AM »
For sure!

My nephew that is a LEO says he feels better with it inside the vehicle as he says kayaks are being stolen especially Hobies.

Nice work.  Down this way CT/Mass if they want it you will not only lose the yak but also one of your windows!  Personally I think your better off with it up top...not to mention in the unlikely event someone hit you on your roadtrip you dont want to be in there with a yak!  Just some thoughts.  Hobbie is sweet.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.