FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: MC pier  (Read 1730 times)

Jig_Head

MC pier
« on: Jul 21, 2018, 06:54 PM »
My girlfriend and I took a walk out on the lighthouse pier Thursday morning maybe 10 or 11am and guys were doing real well on the steelhead. (We didn't fish, just went for a walk). Just thought I'd pass on the info to those of you who target em. Most everyone had 1 or 2 on a stringer. One guy had 4 on a stringer and most impressive was these 2 guys packing up to leave that had their 2 man 10 fish limit! Creeped a pic 4 u guys lol

taxid

Re: MC pier
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2018, 07:37 PM »
I sure hope those fish didn't get exposed to warm temps very long!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

abishop

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2018, 09:42 PM »
yES, when I WAS PERCHING ON Thursday WE MARKED TONS OF BIG FISH. mOSTLY IN THE MOUTH OF THE CREEK. oNE GUY WAS IN THE BAIT SHOP AND SAID HE HAD JUST CAUGHT 2 AS WELL. gOOD DAY 4 CHROME, TERRIBLE 4 PERCH. By the way, thanks for sharing a pic with us less fortunate. haha...

trjordan09886

« Reply #3 on: Jul 23, 2018, 03:23 PM »
I was out at the portage river walk on Saturday and got skunked and soaked. waves were crashing over the breaker wall and almost knocked me in.

bigr

« Reply #4 on: Jul 26, 2018, 11:09 AM »
Anyone fishing Friday evening? I'll be taking a stroll onto pier. I'll drop a hello to any.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.