FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ICEARMOR question  (Read 1550 times)

spartaman12

• FISH ON!
ICEARMOR question
« on: Oct 05, 2008, 02:43 PM »
Hey guys, i figure before i buy an icearmor suit for this winter that i would get some reviews on it....

Im about 6"2' 200-210 lbs. would an xl be the right choice?

thanks...

khaaxma

Re: ICEARMOR question
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2008, 05:38 PM »
I have an IceArmor suit and I really like it. I also use it for soft water fishing when the weather is cold (I used mine on Saturday when fishing Lake Huron).
I am blessed to live in a location where the fishing is great and the people are nice!

1tigger

• Nothing like a Jitterbug in the dark !!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2008, 06:47 PM »
Hey guys, i figure before i buy an icearmor suit for this winter that i would get some reviews on it....

thanks...
I'm 5'9" and 210 and I have a large and it fit's perfect . At 6'2" I would go with the XL

As far as a review , the suit is great , you still need to layer a little but not near as much as you would with something like Carhart .

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2008, 07:51 PM »
I also have a suit and love it, it's hard to recomend a size as it all depends on how you want it to fit. Im only 5'6 at 180lbs and wear a Large, but I like a little extra room for layers while on the ice. If you can get into a local dealer to try one on it will be your best bet

eddierod

« Reply #4 on: Oct 05, 2008, 08:03 PM »
    Bassjunky has right, I have one and its a Med. I'm 5'10" and 180 and It fits me good...

Neptune

« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2008, 08:40 AM »
You should check out Arctic Armor also....Its boyant! Acts like a built in Survival Suit!  I don't own one but guys on IS rave about them.

fish_tko

« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2008, 06:49 AM »

thanks...

i am 6'1" and 240 and wear an xl.

XII Outdoors

« Reply #7 on: Oct 25, 2008, 07:12 PM »
I'm 5'11" 200lbs and i wear an XL.  I originally had a Large but I didnt like the  fit.  The suit is the best investment I made for ice fishing.  I thought I loved my Voyager shanty but the suit makes for a very warm and comfortable season.  Good luck to you and try L,XL and XXL before you buy just to be sure it has the fit you want.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.