FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: getting ready  (Read 1962 times)

hardwatergrampa

getting ready
« on: Mar 23, 2021, 10:55 AM »
nice day yesterday pulled the boat out sent for reg  tags shouldn't be long before we can troll a line

joefishmore

Re: getting ready
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2021, 05:30 PM »
Hope to get out soon but don't want to uncover the boat yet, may get more snow.

Smallmouth Squarepants

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2021, 10:27 AM »
Gotta put my tags on (got 'em back in January, was just waiting to pull it out). I've been out on foot twice now, no luck for the green fish. YET.

redsoxfan

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2021, 10:03 AM »
Heading to Sebago for Ice-out salmon fishing next Thursday.

Angler, Woodworker, Golfer. Hiker, Paddler, Guitar & Hiker/Camper

Smallmouth Squarepants

« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2021, 01:22 PM »
Gotta put my tags on (got 'em back in January, was just waiting to pull it out). I've been out on foot twice now, no luck for the green fish. YET.
Still no green fish (the right kind of green fish), but caught a huge crappie (16"+) on a spinnerbait last week. I was in shock at how big it was and that it hit a full size spinnerbait with a 4.8" trailer. This week put up a pike while fishing for bass with a soft swimbait and last night a pickerel on this: https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Savage_Gear_Magnum_Shine_Glide_Swimbaits/descpage-SGMSG.html . It was a pretty big snotty boy, but it was still way out of his weight class to try and hit it.

hardwatergrampa

« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2021, 06:30 PM »
Heading to Sebago for Ice-out salmon fishing next Thursday.
well how did ya do

hardwatergrampa

« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2021, 06:31 PM »
Still no green fish (the right kind of green fish), but caught a huge crappie (16"+) on a spinnerbait last week. I was in shock at how big it was and that it hit a full size spinnerbait with a 4.8" trailer. This week put up a pike while fishing for bass with a soft swimbait and last night a pickerel on this: https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Savage_Gear_Magnum_Shine_Glide_Swimbaits/descpage-SGMSG.html . It was a pretty big snotty boy, but it was still way out of his weight class to try and hit it.
well you got rid of the black and white kitty

Smallmouth Squarepants

« Reply #7 on: Apr 12, 2021, 07:12 AM »
well you got rid of the black and white kitty
I won't complain about that. And the bass fishing finally starting clicking into gear this weekend. Pulled two on big glides, and had some pucker-inducing follows/swipes from a couple big girls.

hardwatergrampa

« Reply #8 on: Apr 12, 2021, 02:14 PM »
worked on the boat most of saturday put air in the tires went out to start the motors today and flat tire maybe a stuck valve stem got to check it out

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.