FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Another Spoiled Stream!!!  (Read 6977 times)

Liar

Re: Another Spoiled Stream!!!
« Reply #15 on: Sep 19, 2004, 12:01 AM »

I'd have to check with my local taxidermest... ::)  ::) ;D  ;D 

Mackdaddy21

« Reply #16 on: Sep 20, 2004, 08:50 PM »
Dammit!!! That would probably distract me on the river if I saw that. I've had good looking girls come by on rafts in their bikinis and it sometimes has made me miss a strike or two. Distraction. d**n them for putting that filth in our rivers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tyler

Fish Monger

« Reply #17 on: Sep 21, 2004, 02:21 PM »
Yeeeeehaaaaaa, women in waders!
I wondered if any of these women have ever even fished, but then I thought...... WHO CARES!

The Rocket

« Reply #18 on: Oct 09, 2004, 09:48 PM »
Man grump, this is getting out of control.  I ran across the same thing just the other day, darn rookies.  Too bad Cider didn't happen along to give them a few pointers. ;D

Hey Jigwiggler! What gives? I thought we were friends? Why wasn't I invited ;D ??? :D :o :o
Seem's all I can find fishing is fish ;D
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Jigwiggler

« Reply #19 on: Oct 10, 2004, 07:31 AM »
Seem's all I can find fishing is fish ;D

Rocket, your not fishing in the right holes. ;) :o ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #20 on: Oct 10, 2004, 08:04 AM »
I'll be happy to help clean up that spoiled stream and take home the spoils.  :evil: That way, you all won't miss any more strikes.  Let me just say, you're welcome.  Anything to do my part.

Uh oh...wifey is looking over my shoulder as I type thisssssssssssssssss aoauouychg ouch stopitj;a that!@  daggone fryin;'g gpoasidfkanp pan!!!!!!!! :pinch:   :wacko:OUCHHHH!!!!!!  :cursing:

The Rocket

« Reply #21 on: Oct 10, 2004, 09:22 PM »
Jigwiggler,

Maybe you, Grumpymoe and I could hook up ;D Who know's what we'll catch ::)
It's time to go clean up some of these rivers :D
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

The Rocket

« Reply #22 on: Oct 10, 2004, 09:25 PM »
Also, My sympathys to Fatby :laugh: looks like the wife was beating you goood ::)

grumpymoe

« Reply #23 on: Oct 10, 2004, 09:42 PM »
hey Rocket....Fatboy!!....its all about Presentation!!!.....ouchy..ouchy..owww..owwww!!....looking over my shoulder too!!!!....Grump ;D ;D ;D

The Rocket

« Reply #24 on: Oct 11, 2004, 07:26 AM »
hey Rocket....Fatboy!!....its all about Presentation!!!.....
 ;D I guess were not as Smoooth as The Grumpster :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lesson Learned My Friend :D

The Rocket

« Reply #25 on: Oct 11, 2004, 09:14 AM »
Here's my plan. I, Grumpymoe, Jigwiggler, Big Walleye, My Good Friend Trapperdirk, Troutfishingbear and Fat Boy go throughout Canada and the US in search of these dirty streams, lakes, Reservoirs, Rivers, Canals, Oxbows and Ponds. :D :D :laugh: Maybe with a group that large and talented, we could realllly clean up these spoiled areas  ;D We'll need tackle in case we actually find fish ;) Maybe Grump could bring his great camera :thumbup_smilie: That way we could show our cleaning efforts to the rest of Mff :laugh: :laugh:

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #26 on: Oct 11, 2004, 10:22 AM »
Hey rocket I usually carry my own special gear for these types of streams. ::) ::) ::) Hopefully I can land a couple as I really think the cleaning part would be very interesting. ;) ;) ;)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

The Rocket

« Reply #27 on: Oct 11, 2004, 11:11 AM »
Hey rocket I usually carry my own special gear for these types of streams. ::) ::) ::) Hopefully I can land a couple as I really think the cleaning part would be very interesting. ;) ;) ;)

:rotflol: :rotflol: Don't forget your ole buddie Rocket

Jigwiggler

« Reply #28 on: Oct 11, 2004, 11:29 AM »
I'll be happy to help clean up that spoiled stream and take home the spoils.  :evil: That way, you all won't miss any more strikes.  Let me just say, you're welcome.  Anything to do my part.

Uh oh...wifey is looking over my shoulder as I type thisssssssssssssssss aoauouychg ouch stopitj;a that!@  daggone fryin;'g gpoasidfkanp pan!!!!!!!! :pinch:   :wacko:OUCHHHH!!!!!!  :cursing:

:rotflol:  LMAO!!  That's hilarious FB!! :rotflol:

Rocket, sign me up bud. ;)
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

The Rocket

« Reply #29 on: Oct 11, 2004, 12:51 PM »
No catch and release here :rotflol: We'll all go back to camp and enjoy our catch ;D
We'll let Big Walleye clean them ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.