FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Adirondack Lake Trout & Sunrise (PICS!)  (Read 6187 times)

Issiah

Re: Adirondack Lake Trout & Sunrise (PICS!)
« Reply #30 on: Jun 17, 2009, 07:35 PM »
I got the hat, and I want to go. I can be in Inlet in a hour and 40 minutes.
Only going up a couple more times before I start targeting other species (Brook Trout & Bass) One Trip with my Nephew and the other with my wife.  Maybe on Ice or next June?  Still gotta figure a way to get the location of MntMan's huge Landlocks from you!

nypike

• Where da fish at?
« Reply #31 on: Jun 17, 2009, 07:44 PM »
Only going up a couple more times before I start targeting other species (Brook Trout & Bass) One Trip with my Nephew and the other with my wife.  Maybe on Ice or next June?  Still gotta figure a way to get the location of MntMan's huge Landlocks from you!

ha ha now were talking, I even know the bait of choice and how they fish it. Horseshoe lake has been producing some nice eyes as late. are you gonna make it up here this summer?

Issiah

« Reply #32 on: Jun 17, 2009, 08:21 PM »
Didn't plan on it, but those Big Tupper Area Eyes could definitely warrant a trip up.  I like fishing where the Bog River dumps into Tupper...  There was a Bay near where that river comes in where a small creek dumps into the Lake;  I took some nice Bass there...   I'd definitely like to try those spots again sometime.   Never fished Horseshoe before;  Do the eyes get big like the ones in Tupper do?

maggot

• lil maggot on the shanty, OneShotWonder on MHF
« Reply #33 on: Jun 19, 2009, 10:42 AM »
 nice job Issiah!!! :clapping:
Don't forget to search for slabs!

piker1

• here fishy,fishy
« Reply #34 on: Jun 20, 2009, 02:39 PM »
Boy that looks just like woodhull lake  where I hunt and fish  but I know it's not lol, that's whats nice bout the dacks lakes look alike some what and nobody can figure out just where you are unless you tell them......... ;D
If your not fishing , your not living

Issiah

« Reply #35 on: Jun 20, 2009, 07:06 PM »
Nephew with a Nice one today...

nypike

• Where da fish at?
« Reply #36 on: Jun 22, 2009, 09:46 AM »
Didn't plan on it, but those Big Tupper Area Eyes could definitely warrant a trip up.  I like fishing where the Bog River dumps into Tupper...  There was a Bay near where that river comes in where a small creek dumps into the Lake;  I took some nice Bass there...   I'd definitely like to try those spots again sometime.   Never fished Horseshoe before;  Do the eyes get big like the ones in Tupper do?
the eyes in horseshoe dont compare to the size of the ones in tupper lake but are easier to catch, very small lake. that bay is bridgebrook bay and it is good for all species, pulled some nice eyes out of there in the winter. if you ever decide to fish big tupper and want company let me know, I know the lake very well, although sometimes the fishing is slow out there. Its a big lake with a gazillion smelt in it, and very underfished, trophy opertunities are definately in there.

Issiah

« Reply #37 on: Jun 22, 2009, 02:06 PM »
Definitely;  I'd really like to try for some Tupper Lake Walleye...   Do you fish for them much in August?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.