FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Yellows are up  (Read 2452 times)

Rairdog

Yellows are up
« on: Apr 27, 2010, 04:54 AM »
Well it finally rained this weekend and I got out shrooming.  They were hard to come by in the usual spots.  Stumbled on to this yellow and a gray that was an inch shorter.  They were all jumbos and in a 50 radius.  They were pretty fresh from being mixed in with the snake grass and Sycamore leaves.  Like the crappies, it's a weird year according to my logs/pics from previous years.  Any other reports in central Indiana?  I heard guys found a buch near Potaka Monday also.   

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Yellows are up
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2010, 01:39 PM »
The ol lady and I have been out a few times around Mooresville,the pickins have been slim and no REAL good ones by any means.
 Did hear that the rockville shroom festival was an expensive trip if ya wanted to buy some.. GET YOUR FEET SET.. $70 a pound.(cough,cough,cough)

But on other hand a friend of mines dad found this last friday north of 40 and 231.. 
 HOPE YOUR FEET WERE STILL SET... MONSTER..lol    JT

Rairdog

« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2010, 03:43 PM »
The ol lady and I have been out a few times around Mooresville,the pickins have been slim and no REAL good ones by any means.
 Did hear that the rockville shroom festival was an expensive trip if ya wanted to buy some.. GET YOUR FEET SET.. $70 a pound.(cough,cough,cough)

But on other hand a friend of mines dad found this last friday north of 40 and 231.. 
  HOPE YOUR FEET WERE STILL SET... MONSTER..lol    JT

LOL a friend of mine  form Lafayette sent me that same pic.   

fish_tko

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2010, 08:47 AM »
Oh my, unless that is trick photography that is far and away the biggest shroom that i have laid eyes on....that is a fire hydrant.

hotdog

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 08:04 AM »
that is just to cool. keep that up.

walleyeboater

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 10:36 PM »
That Miracle Grow will do wonders won't it? They should enter that at the State Fair.

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:27 AM »
Wowser!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  JT, got any dimensions on that freak?

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 08:13 PM »
Naa,,a Buddy of mines dad found it,after I saw the pic just hadem to send me the picture,I was to stunned to worry about anything ,but it next to that milkjug,,,lol

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 03:55 AM »
Naa,,a Buddy of mines dad found it,after I saw the pic just hadem to send me the picture,I was to stunned to worry about anything ,but it next to that milkjug,,,lol

I see,judging by the pic and your price quote for what mushrooms went for at the festival, I would estimate that is $200 shroom!!!!!!!!!! :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.