FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SMALLIES  (Read 1974 times)

DADDY-O

SMALLIES
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:16 PM »
has anybody been doing any good at pastrick or hammond marina? any info would be nice, thanks,  DADDY'O
SATCHMO

JRSwillow

Re: SMALLIES
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 10:25 PM »
they get smallies out of there??

DADDY-O

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 06:53 AM »
jr, we get alot of smallies out of the big lake, most of the smallies we catch run from 3 to 6 lbs, its a blast on a ultra lite with 6 lb test,  DADDY'O
SATCHMO

JRSwillow

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 08:46 AM »
nice, the only smallies ive caught are out of the river, the first smallmouth i ever caught was 5lbs., after that i was hooked :laugh: i have went to a spot on the big lake, my dad calls the hole in the wall, because its the cement barrier wall that are lined with steel, then there is a opening, only certain times you can get back into the opening were the bay is because there are a bunch of boulders and it the water is not high enough you can really mess ur boat up, but i was with my dad when he caught a 6lb smallie, i almost upset my pants JP cuz i never saw a smallmouth that big :laugh: have you been there by anychance??

DADDY-O

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 02:23 PM »
jr, yes i have fished the hole in the wall many of times, use to real good on the perch years ago,  i use to work on a charter boat , so been by the hole many times fishing for coho,  DADDY'O :D :D :D
SATCHMO

JRSwillow

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 09:16 AM »
the coho and browns were doing good for a couple days a while ago, are they done or do you thnk were gonna get somemore fish?

DADDY-O

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 11:18 PM »
jr, been working 12s,  my boys have been fishing, but havent been able to talk to them to much,hopefully i will try to get out this weekend and do some fishing,  DADDY'O
SATCHMO

JRSwillow

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 11:20 PM »
goodluck Daddy-O

DADDY-O

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 11:32 PM »
jr thanks alot, havent been able to do alot of fishing lately, but things are looking alot better now, only working 4 12s instead of 7 12s, so have some time to enjoy myself. DADDY'O
SATCHMO

Felix

• Myfishfinder Sponsor
  • R.I.P. Janurary 16, 2015
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 01:03 PM »
jr thanks alot, havent been able to do alot of fishing lately, but things are looking alot better now, only working 4 12s instead of 7 12s, so have some time to enjoy myself. DADDY'O
Cant think of a better shift than 4 12's!
(unless I could afford 3 12's!!)
Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.