FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Any Sask. anglers here?  (Read 11935 times)

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Re: Any Sask. anglers here?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 02:07 PM »
Only 1 more sleep guys and gals, are you ready? :w00t:

I myself will probably be going out Sunday.
I still haven't decided on an exact destination but hopefully the fish will cooperate.

It might be a bit soggy this weekend in my area, so will have to take the rain gear just in case. ::)

Good luck everyone.  >*)}}}>{  =   ;D

Welcome newbies

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

Big Burk

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 04:51 PM »
yes its almost here! one more sleep, well maby an hour or two of sleeping ;D going out to my cabin tonight to get the boat ready and all the stuff ready for tomorrow morning. im planning on being out on the lake no later than 5:30

Big Burk

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 07:59 PM »
fished all day yesterday and today and got skunked :'( i only seen two walleye's come out of the river this weekend both were small. next weekend should be better, will have everything on  the boat ready to go.

Water Wolf

« Reply #18 on: Apr 05, 2008, 04:11 PM »
Bump!

Welcome back everyone.
Good luck with the upcoming open water season. ;D

WW

bushpilot

« Reply #19 on: Apr 05, 2008, 07:19 PM »
Hello Boy's, Just to let you know this is flyboy from ice shanty. Apparently some other dude has that title reserved already, so from now on, on this site, my new handle is Bushpilot.
Just getting ready for the season start. Bought a new Nissan marine 3.5 for my zodiac at the sports and leisure show price discount. Have just finished my engine mount block to attach it to the rear of the my quad. Plan on hitting a few more lakes this spring in and around the narrow hills. Any one quad ed in to some of those lakes I haven't got too yet, I would like to get a little info, as the serm site is not that accurate regarding access to some spots.  B.P.

canada

« Reply #20 on: Apr 07, 2008, 10:19 AM »
Canada here.
Getting ready to hit the spring/summer fish.
It will be a great season.

Narrow hills.... lots of great lakes to hit.  Have done lots of hiking into them...the fishing can be hit or miss.  I can give you a couple of better lakes for that zodiac.

bushpilot

« Reply #21 on: Apr 13, 2008, 03:09 AM »
Canada here.
Getting ready to hit the spring/summer fish.
It will be a great season.

Narrow hills.... lots of great lakes to hit.  Have done lots of hiking into them...the fishing can be hit or miss.  I can give you a couple of better lakes for that zodiac.
Hi there Canada,  Have you been into steepbank lake,wolf,or North lakes. These are lakes I'm thinking of hitting. I can't find the walking trail from hwy #106 into Wolf lake on Google earth, I'm wondering if a quad would work, same thing for steepbank lake. Google earth only gives you high definition usually for urban shots. In the bush it's kind of so so. I don't have a problem with walking either, it's just that if I'm taking the zodiac and outboard the quad is the way to go. B.P.

spoxick

« Reply #22 on: Apr 14, 2008, 12:38 PM »
im here i migrated over here after a season on iceshanty

Water Wolf

« Reply #23 on: Mar 28, 2010, 06:03 PM »
Hi all,

Is there anyone from Sask. here yet? ??? :unsure: :sleep1:

WW

poorfisherman

« Reply #24 on: Mar 29, 2010, 08:00 PM »
Ready and waiting.  Got the leach traps out  today.  Going for a set tomorrow night.  Bring on the Walleye chop.

engineman

• Keep your worm wigglin!!
« Reply #25 on: Mar 31, 2010, 01:41 PM »
Hi all,

Is there anyone from Sask. here yet? ??? :unsure: :sleep1:

WW
There's one or two of us lurking wolfie. Just dusting off the summer gear. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Water Wolf

« Reply #26 on: Apr 03, 2010, 03:38 PM »
Good to hear there are a few Sask. anglers on the board. :)
It can get pretty lonely on here at times over the open water season, lol. ::) :-\

WW

ran7ger

« Reply #27 on: Apr 04, 2010, 10:29 AM »
 sure is quiet over here compared to I.S.  i guess it's just tough to sit around on a computer when it's +22c outside...

i'm definitely getting pumped up for the season to open.  just took the tarp off the boat and took inventory of all the gear i need to replace, still trying to decide on a sonar/gps but likely gonna go with a humminbird w/ the side imaging - that's just too cool.  need a new rod and a couple new reels and will be good to go.

left my anchor at the bottom of a lake last season  ::) but inherited an old curling rock the other day which will serve as a more than suitable and certainly unique replacement.

i'll be sure to let you all know how things are going on the waters up here, good luck this season!
got a fish on the line and my boat on the water
and it's gettin' near time to take the cows to the slaughter

poorfisherman

« Reply #28 on: Apr 04, 2010, 07:57 PM »
I just put out my first set of leech traps tonight.  This is earlier than usual but will see in the morning.  I used turkey liver and pie plates left overs from supper. ;)

perchfinder

« Reply #29 on: Apr 10, 2010, 08:49 AM »
hello all, hope to see you on the open water; probably be camping most of the summer (out of town work) as the season approaches and chances are i'll be fishing at LML on the weekends.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.