FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake Lenore  (Read 32571 times)

anglerbrian

Re: Lake Lenore
« Reply #30 on: Aug 27, 2012, 12:49 PM »
Havent been out for awhile but my sources tell me the fishing has been good to great on both Lenore lakes and St. Brieux as well.

anglerbrian

« Reply #31 on: Sep 10, 2012, 10:53 PM »
Fished Lenore two mondays in a row and the action has been very steady.  Last weekend we caught a mixed bag  of perch pike and Walleye.
Today we fished from 1-4pm and hammered Walleye all day.

these storm cranks  were the hot lures this trip as well as a number 8 Storm thinfin in gold.

We caught fish from two to just over 5 lbs.

anglerbrian

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 01:22 PM »
May 19 2013 time to get the boat into the little lake. No dock but launch is ok for small boats.
I tried first at the north end in the shallows and caught a bunch of pike on len thompsons drifting and casting.
Later trolling along the West side  with thinfins I caught three nice Walleye and a dozen more pike.
Water level is way up again this year. The fishing is good and will only get better as the water warms.
Hope they get the dock in soon.

nicemustang

« Reply #33 on: Jun 01, 2013, 11:03 PM »
I think if we can finally get the guys together since seeding is done, should get dock in tomorrow or soon.

nicemustang

« Reply #34 on: Jun 09, 2013, 09:53 AM »
Sorry for the delay but we have the docks in at the little lake launch. Its very uneven still...still waiting for the local guy to come fix it. Planning on concrete pads or steel plates to stop the eroding.

anglerbrian

« Reply #35 on: Jun 09, 2013, 01:43 PM »
Sounds good was going to give it a try today but playtime with the grandkids is a little more important, How has the fishing been?

nicemustang

« Reply #36 on: Jun 11, 2013, 11:35 PM »
Same as always  :)

anglerbrian

« Reply #37 on: Jun 27, 2013, 05:59 PM »
Another great morning on the little lake. Had two Walleye in the first 5 mins lots of action all morning with Pike and Walleye no perch this outing.

[

golf560

« Reply #38 on: Aug 06, 2013, 05:01 PM »
small lake is very hot now, lots of boats lined up on Sat. morning.

silvermoon

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2014, 10:49 AM »
Fished shore last weekend, lots of catch and release pike. Only took 2 for the freezer. Still too early for a "good fight". Didn't have any walleye. Didn't see anyone catch anything other than pike. Might head back today.

Only our second season on the province so we are atill learning.

golf560

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 02:47 PM »
any news about boat fishing walleye in small lake? plan to go this Sunday with Friends.
thanks

anglerbrian

« Reply #41 on: Jun 28, 2014, 01:54 PM »
The Walleye fishing was decent yesterday and the pike were very hungry. Three of us went out from 2:30 until 7 Kept 6 Walleye and two pike the rest were released. Storm wild eye perch and jig n leech caught as well as storm thinfin originals.

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #42 on: Jul 10, 2014, 09:35 PM »
Sounds like a good day on the water. Nice going anglerbrian.  :)

WW

anglerbrian

« Reply #43 on: Jul 15, 2014, 05:57 AM »
Fishing on LL is still great has been for years now. Was out Sunday with a friend and we had pretty steady action all afternoon.
Was surprised how many people were out there considering the high winds. The shoreline was also packed.
Some of the days catch. all the pike were released this time.

My brother was out out last weekend and he had similar luck only he managed a few very large perch as a bonus. I cant reveal his spot or even general area so dont ask.  good fishing everyone.

Young Catcher

« Reply #44 on: Jul 15, 2014, 08:31 AM »
Seems you had a good fishing Sunday. anglerbrian. good luck next time
Yeah,  so many people fished there during the past weekend. even though so strong wind,  just because it was free fishing weekend.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.