FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: TROUT OR BASS  (Read 19312 times)

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
Re: TROUT OR BASS
« Reply #75 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:18 AM »
I've never seen wormmy trout. 8)

Yukon Steve

« Reply #76 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:43 AM »
Doesn't matter to me in the least! As long as I can hook it, boat it and release it I chalk it up to a great day of fishing! But I do love hunting for cow stripers in sept.
Steve

Aucoin

« Reply #77 on: Apr 18, 2008, 11:10 AM »
Seems to be split about 50-50.   Wouldn't it be nice if the fishing shows realized this.  That way on saturdays when Im not fishing there isn't 5 bass fishin TV shows in a row ??? ???.
What are you doing watching tv on a saturday? I work all week looking forward to launching the boat or head out to the ice shack at 5am on weekends.

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #78 on: Apr 18, 2008, 12:07 PM »
i enjoy both species , but after my ten pound large mouth through the ice i will say large mouths because of there fight.
you gotta be kidding....what fight :blink:,...lmb bass especially through the ice is like bringing in a log  , you must never have caught a big trout even 5# is way more of a fight then a bass could ever be  :flex:

Litchfield Fisher

• maine brookie
« Reply #79 on: Apr 18, 2008, 02:29 PM »
I've never seen wormmy trout. 8)
I have unfortunatley  :'(

natorious

« Reply #80 on: Apr 19, 2008, 07:41 PM »
What are you doing watching tv on a saturday? I work all week looking forward to launching the boat or head out to the ice shack at 5am on weekends.

in a perfect world I would be on the water every single saturday and sunday.  unfortunatly I work on the weekends usually and do my fishing during weekdays.  so before going to work I'm not going to watch good morning america or the 700 club, Im going put it on the outdoors channel.  And it's just about always bill dance, roland martin, hank parker,..... fishin for bass.

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #81 on: Apr 20, 2008, 09:12 AM »
in a perfect world I would be on the water every single saturday and sunday.  unfortunatly I work on the weekends usually and do my fishing during weekdays.  so before going to work I'm not going to watch good morning america or the 700 club, Im going put it on the outdoors channel.  And it's just about always bill dance, roland martin, hank parker,..... fishin for bass.
All I see on my channels right now is turkey hunting. BORING.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.