FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How ya spending this holiday weekend...fishing,camping ,cookouts?  (Read 4118 times)

teampar

• "It is what it is"
OOOHH  I bet I might run into a MFF member. ;)

By the looks of what they are predicting for winds that may be the only you lake in the county you can fish.  ;D

lewk24

I will be fishing as much as possible. Also will be doing a big of grilling, getting together with friends...and maybe even a couple beverages...

Luke

tundraboy

I'm going to fire up the smoker, 20lb brisket 2 whole chickens a whole pig leg and about 10lbs of hot and sweet sausage. Got a pile of friends coming over for the first official party of the season. Cant wait for Sunday.......

teampar

• "It is what it is"
I'm going to fire up the smoker, 20lb brisket 2 whole chickens a whole pig leg and about 10lbs of hot and sweet sausage. Got a pile of friends coming over for the first official party of the season. Cant wait for Sunday.......

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.  ;D

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
I'm going to try to find a 23" rainbow in VT.
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

WayUp

Moosehead!  8)

CLAMFARMER

Clamming :o working on the house, planting the garden, swatting blackflies and thinking about a day on the water in a week or so, I hope :-\ ;D ??? 8)
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.