FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Dirt Modifieds  (Read 11102 times)

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
Dirt Modifieds
« on: Jun 30, 2004, 03:18 PM »
Well how many people like the modifieds?  Who is your favorite driver?  My favorite driver would have to be either Gary Tomkins or Billy Decker.  Going to see CVRA vs. The World tonight was postponed after 1/2 of time trials last night so start the whole thing over tonight.  Matt Sheppard set fast time with Tim Mcreadie second and Brett Hearn third.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fastribs85

Re: Dirt Modifieds
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2004, 09:13 PM »
brett hearn isnt he from jersey i think so but where are you at man i live in se pa and visit new egypt like tim tanner jr always seems he never catches a brake though
naked women and beer we got it all in here

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2004, 08:11 PM »
Im from saratoga, ny.  Yes brett hearn is from sussex,NJ.  He won last night blew the other guys away with his small block because teh track was so slick.  Jack Johnson was second with Pat Ward third.  Brett got $10,000 for his win.  Not bad for 75 laps.

fastribs85

« Reply #3 on: Jul 01, 2004, 10:31 PM »
wow wish i could get a car out there and run for some money or just for fun my friends think i can hang with some guys the way i drive my buick i scare them and they drive freakin sports cars go figure

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 2004, 11:41 PM »
LOL, I found a pro stock for 850 only needs a body.  Im 14 and getting started.  I also help a guy that races pro stocks and am friends with the owner of that car.  I would like to have him build me a chasis and I would help.  Keep goin I bet you can do it all you need is some breaks to go your way. :)

fastribs85

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2004, 05:46 PM »
hey where are you located at because i do body work and have fabed stuff up for arca cars i usedto work on i mean if i can do a talladega car in less then a week with a couple kids who have no clues about it then i think a saturday nite car would be easy to do

nehusker13

« Reply #6 on: Jul 27, 2004, 01:34 PM »
we are building a new car right now for the IMCA Super Nationals Labor Day week... lots of fun. we are only building a hobby stock but will be a street stock next year, possibly even a modified, we havent decided yet. The problem around here this year is sponsorships, unless you have a lot of your own money or good sponsors you wont be able to compete, and good sponsors are very scarce. good luck to you guys on your season.

fastribs85

« Reply #7 on: Jul 27, 2004, 04:57 PM »
hey good luck man wish i could help

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Jul 27, 2004, 08:59 PM »
dirt mod for sale only raced half season  Major bent frame no front axle also bent.
Last week friday night at Ransomville we wrecked our Mod. put the car about 30 ft in the air with a lousey landing. 2 cars were destroyed in the wreck. We are picking up another car tommorow from PA. hopeing to get it together for next week. No one was hurt in the misshap and pictures or the wreck will follow when I get the film developed. Just kidding about selling the frame it is total junk I wouldnt put anyone back in this car it is not safe too much fatigue on the tubes. Just remember it is not a sport for the faint of heart or shallow pocket book.
Cold Feet
Did you put the plug in the boat?

fastribs85

« Reply #9 on: Jul 27, 2004, 09:54 PM »
hey coldfeet where do you guys run

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: Jul 28, 2004, 06:40 PM »
fastribs you been to new egypt lately for there 10G 50 lap races?  I like to go but a little to far to go on a wed. night.

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: Jul 28, 2004, 08:24 PM »
Fastribs
We run Ransomville Friday nights, Batavia Saturdays and Tri City in Pa. Sundays. But we will be off for at least a week to get the new car together. A little rest will be fine by me.
Cold Feet

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #12 on: Jul 28, 2004, 09:33 PM »
Coldfeet what number and who is the driver?  Ever been to Fonda or Albany-Saratoga.  That is where we run with a pro stock.

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Jul 29, 2004, 05:39 PM »
Fishboy
The car # is 54 the driver is Mark Chiddy we run in the Sportsman Div. Although we did put the car up against the big blocks at Tri City and got a 11th out of it. I have never been out that way we are mostly WNY to Syracuse if it is a better show with a little more money.
Good luck with the Pro Stock
Cold Feet

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #14 on: Jul 29, 2004, 09:33 PM »
Hey good luck to you too.  Any wins or good runs this year.  Are year has been miserable if it can break it has broken.  Blown a motor, pulley broke, tranny broke rear end gear vibrated.  Hoping for some better luck tomorrow night.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.