Fishing Media > Fishing Pictures

New piece of equipment!

(1/2) > >>

Bobman:
I ran across a guy out fishing and he had this new beer holder.  He said it was very expensive to aquire and required a lot of maintenance.  If not properly maintained, it would get really loud and be a real pain to work with!  Here's a picture of it:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix:
I like my beer cold and I think it might heat up to quickly in that location. Also might have problems interphasing with current equipment ;)

The Rocket:
Jeeze, all I find when I'm fishing is fish :D I gott'a go fishing with you guys at least once :laugh:

Hookset:

--- Quote from: slipbob on Sep 17, 2004, 08:14 AM ---Alright bobman if I catch you fishing with and taking pictures of my girlfriend again I'll be really upset.  ;D  Is that where she was last Saturday ???  fishing with you and holding your beer.

--- End quote ---

Hey Slipbob, don't worry about Bobman, you should have seen which piece of my equipment she was holding ;D

Bobman:

--- Quote from: slipbob on Sep 17, 2004, 08:14 AM ---Alright bobman if I catch you fishing with and taking pictures of my girlfriend again I'll be really upset.  ;D  Is that where she was last Saturday ???  fishing with you and holding your beer.

--- End quote ---

slipbob - I guess I must have found your secret honey hole  :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version