Fishing Media > Fishing Pictures

Fishing in Japan

(1/71) > >>

niru_04:
I'm a Japanese angler. I would like to introduce fishing in Japan. :D :D

Red rock fish fishing in Japan Sea.

stripernut:
Welcome to MyFishFinder! Looks like a nice Pacific Cod, but I don't know the small ones? How deep are you fishing? I am on the Atlantic coast, much of our cod fishing is about 30 and 300 ft (10 to 100 meters).

niru_04:
Thank you for your comment. Yes, it is cod. That day I fished red rock fish in 60m depth. Bait was very small squid, and coincidentally the cod bothered to it. I give it to a friend, she fried it and said very tasty.
Excuse me, it is Goldeye rockfish, not red rock fish. Other fish is Banded jacopever.

Raquettedacker:
あなたがサイトniruにそれを作ってうれしい...素晴らしい画像はすでに。私はあなたの記事をフォローするのを楽しみにしています...
Anata ga saito niru ni sore o tsukutte ureshī... Subarashī gazō wa sudeni. Watashi wa anata no kiji o forō suru no o tanoshiminishiteimasu...

Glad you made it over to the site niru... Great pictures already. I will be looking forward to follow your posts...     ;D

Mac Attack:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Mar 21, 2017, 09:48 AM ---あなたがサイトniruにそれを作ってうれしい...素晴らしい画像はすでに。私はあなたの記事をフォローするのを楽しみにしています...
Anata ga saito niru ni sore o tsukutte ureshī... Subarashī gazō wa sudeni. Watashi wa anata no kiji o forō suru no o tanoshiminishiteimasu...

Glad you made it over to the site niru... Great pictures already. I will be looking forward to follow your posts...     ;D

--- End quote ---

What RD said.  lol

Welcome aboard.

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version