FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wawasee  (Read 8534 times)

taxid

Re: Wawasee
« Reply #30 on: Nov 29, 2021, 04:38 PM »
yea unfortunatly we are living threw one of the globes warming trends.  maybe our kids or grandkids will enjoy ice like that when it goes the other way again.

I think we have about 10,000 years until the next ice age don't we?  :laugh:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #31 on: Nov 30, 2021, 04:56 AM »
there wont be any fish left in 10000 yr bro.  we will be on another planet by then.  think smaller waves on the graph.

Naah we'll be gone the fish and animals will be just fine.  :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #32 on: Dec 01, 2021, 03:43 PM »
nice days this week percheyes you getting at them still?

I need to get two 10 inch gills from the big pond. Will be going out in a few minutes

taxid

« Reply #33 on: Dec 02, 2021, 09:39 AM »
sounds like a terrible problem to have Cecil. lol  pics pics  get out that dock post mounted camera for selfies.

they are calling for a long stretch of rain you guys better hit it.

It actually gets boring after a while. ;D And I've still got 8 fish to finish in the shop with one guy hounding me.  Like the guy in a Ray Bergman flyfishing book that was granted his wish of catching big trout after big trout on a flyrod for eternity in heaven. Turned into hell as it was too easy, there was no challenge, or variety.

What's frustrating is the customer wants two 10 inch bluegils. Do you know how many just under that I released?  :laugh: And then the perch start bitting and all I can catch are yellow perch. Sure it's fun catching perch 12 to 13 inches one after another, but since they are more agressive in colder water the bluegills back off.

The 15 inch + perch I caught yesterday I've caught every year for several years in a row. Whether by hook or seine. I can tell by the chunk missing just behind her head that has healed up. Must have been a mink or heron hit.

Here's a pic from last year. Every year the damage gets smaller but the spines never grow back.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #34 on: Dec 02, 2021, 10:59 AM »
I’ll be on the water at sunrise and fish till sunset.Hope they’re hungry Friday

taxid

« Reply #35 on: Dec 02, 2021, 11:07 AM »
Well 45 F. isn't too bad and it won't be too windy.   Hope ya hammer 'em!

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #36 on: Dec 03, 2021, 03:18 PM »
Didn’t hammer them ended up with 10 around 9” Wondering if the bigger schools are in the deeper water haunts.I should of at least drifted and toghtlined over 30 ft to see.I know one January I pulled 30 real nice ones out front of the sphinx condos oh well still great day on the water

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #37 on: Dec 13, 2021, 05:15 PM »
Going to be a nice late fall day.Hope the perch are around ,that’s my target for tomorrow.

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #38 on: Dec 14, 2021, 12:28 PM »
Go get 'em! Good luck!
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #39 on: Dec 14, 2021, 04:40 PM »
Pretty slow today,I managed five real nice perch and two keeper bass.Fished the flats both shallow and deep.Also tightnlined over 30 ft areas and no biters there either.Still a great day all in all.

abishop

« Reply #40 on: Dec 14, 2021, 07:34 PM »
Great, you should try tomorrow as well, saying 65. GOOD LUCK.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #41 on: Dec 19, 2021, 05:38 PM »
Very nice late fall day and the perch were too!

taxid

« Reply #42 on: Dec 19, 2021, 06:41 PM »
Very nice late fall day and the perch were too!

Looks like they are already building up those eggs!

Daybreak

« Reply #43 on: Dec 20, 2021, 10:41 AM »
Way to go Pearcheyes.  Glad you're still getting some.  Hopefully we get some ice in 2-3 weeks.
LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience!

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #44 on: Dec 20, 2021, 08:10 PM »
I like to ice fish ,but if the perch are still cooperating I’m good with the own water

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.