FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I hate not being able to sleep  (Read 3181 times)

ran7ger

Re: I hate not being able to sleep
« Reply #15 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:51 PM »
cbd would be worth a shot.  has worked for many people i know personally.  i used to wake up at 3am on the nose without fail and generally toss and turn until finally getting up for work.  cbd and it's evil step-cousin have absolutely improved my sleeping habits and general overall mood if i don't mind sayin'.  best of luck, nothing worse than sleep dep.
got a fish on the line and my boat on the water
and it's gettin' near time to take the cows to the slaughter

Fish Farmer

« Reply #16 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:04 PM »
It's interesting that the cannabis suggestions works for some, because when I was younger I couldn't fall asleep on that. I was too wired and in thinking mode, even after it wore off. If I paired with booze I was out.

When I had some tooth surgery, my oral surgeon suggested Valium to help me sleep.

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:45 PM »
This past summer I tried CBD for 4 months.
The good stuff is like $60-90 a month.
I had hopes it would give me some relief from my neuropathy pain.  I really couldn’t see any benefits.
I have tried weed and that does provide excellent pain relief.  And it really helps the sleeping for sure.
Second only to cancer, neuropathy pain is justification to get medical marijuana in NYS.
But I just don’t want to go thru the BS and chance failing a random drug test on a jobsite.  Just not worth the headache.
Like I said, after I retire.

No problem Bob.
There will always be a seat in any of my boats for you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.