The Fisherman's Wharf > MyFishFinder Polls

POLL - Most popular freshwater fish?

<< < (3/17) > >>

Jigwiggler:

--- Quote from: Fat Boy on Apr 11, 2004, 12:16 PM ---
Mike, you are 2 hours away from one of the best smallie rivers in the nation, the Susquehanna.  That is where you need to be.  And, you can hone your skills for catching then on the Delaware and other local streams which I hear are pretty darn good as well.

--- End quote ---

He's not kidding!  I live right on the North branch of the Susquehanna.  If you're not fishin' it, you are missing out!  Try it you'll like it!

fishermanjake:
Salmon, salmon, salmon....trout are good too...but salmon ussually fisht better and are usually bigger.  Plus, its easy to catch alot of big fish at once....oh and another thing....
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=1602.0

Oh and believe it or not, I fish for salmon and trout more than burbot :P 8)

ChenBassHead:
Bass, Bass Baby ;D ;D I spend more money and time than I can imagine each year on these fish. It's worth every penny!

-Zach

TroutFishingBear:
I really enjoy catching browns and rainbows in my rivers. caught 26 today, 24 browns, 1 rainbow, 1 cutthroat ;D great day!!

reubenpa:
a really hard decision because panfish are my choice for the winter, but trout are now that thing sopen up, but until this year since I moved to WNY I haven't targeted much besides bass.  Haven't been exceptionally successful, but I will be!!!   I voted for bass, but trout will probably be this year...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version