FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 141215 times)

Bushwacka

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #90 on: Jun 29, 2009, 10:26 PM »
Bushwacka here.  Recent member to both IS and MFF. 
Looks like two good places to learn lots.

BustinBass

« Reply #91 on: Jun 30, 2009, 07:27 PM »
I've been viewing this site for quite some time now and figured I would join. I typically fish for bass, but spend a good portion of the summer chasing blues and stripers with my father. We also fish for salmon and trout after ice out.

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #92 on: Jun 30, 2009, 08:33 PM »
Hi. I'm prchslyr. I'm another IS addict that made my way over here. I love to be outdoors. I love to fish. But I don't necessarily need to catch fish. The older I get, the more I value each trip out for the tranquility that can be had. I am proud to be passing this pastime and my perspective of it to my two boys. I prefer to fish frozen lakes.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

Sawyerjosh

« Reply #93 on: Jul 15, 2009, 12:04 PM »
Josh, I come here in the off season when IS isnt too active

78lb.TUNA

« Reply #94 on: Jul 20, 2009, 11:57 AM »
My name is Jeremy Tichy and i just got into fishing

Jiggahgirl63

« Reply #95 on: Jul 20, 2009, 12:11 PM »
My name is Jeremy Tichy and i just got into fishing
:D Welcome to MFF my son. Great fishing with you and my grandson today. when you figure out how to post the pic of Izaac Large mouth Bass be sure to post it.and be sure to tell the story behind it. Grammie gives you two thumbs up Izaac :thumbup_smilie:
G Cote

lundfish

« Reply #96 on: Aug 01, 2009, 02:11 PM »
Hello everyone.  My name is Steve and i am just getting back into the fresh water fishing scene after a long time away.  I can see its going to be very addicting and time consuming.  Now i just have to learn the current tactics for slaying those fish.

springfed

« Reply #97 on: Aug 03, 2009, 02:17 PM »
Welcome...the best tactic is just too simple.....right place, right time.  My problem with that tactic is there are far too many places and not remotely enough time.   :D

jkelso

« Reply #98 on: Aug 24, 2009, 05:27 PM »
i made a post about lake ontario fishing and now i cannot find it can anyone tell me why

sacostriperfisha

« Reply #99 on: Aug 25, 2009, 02:29 PM »
Hello everyone...My name is Alan and i've been addicted to fishing for 24 years...lol But seriously though a little about me. I have been fishing almost all my life mostly salt but love to fish for and catch anything.I have been a member of a popular saltwater site for quite a while and have been lurking here for about a year.I decided I had to register because I have had a question bothering me for months!....I have seen quite a few posts about catching CATFISH while targeting stripers...Are they catfish or hornpout (bullhead)? Is there any size to them? Does anyone have pics? I ask because I was under the impression that we didnt have catfish (except hornpout) Any info would be great...thanks Alan

Gambler

« Reply #100 on: Aug 25, 2009, 02:38 PM »
Welcome sacostriperfisha. I do not know where you are located but I am from Pa and we have several kinds of catfish. We mainly fish for  bullhead (hornpout) and channel catfish and flathead catfish.

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/pafish/fishhtms/chap13.htm
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

sacostriperfisha

« Reply #101 on: Aug 25, 2009, 02:48 PM »
LOL... sorry figured it was just the Maine forum,I am in Maine

sst4life

« Reply #102 on: Aug 25, 2009, 06:38 PM »
The catfish pretty much is in the kennebec.  I think litchfield fisher has pictures of them I wouldnt eat them.   And yes they are catfish and not hornpout
I play with my rod TWO HANDED !!!!!

fish killer

« Reply #103 on: Aug 25, 2009, 08:44 PM »
They are a invasive species illegally introduced by bucket biologist. Just like  pike.  They are found all through the river systems emptying into Merrymeeting bay. 8)

TK HO

« Reply #104 on: Sep 29, 2009, 11:00 PM »
hey guys, new here (kinda obvious  :laugh:). not new to forums though. my main hobbies are 4wheeling and snowmobiling, but when i can slow it down a bit i love to fish. i only made it out fishing a couple times this summer, was hoping to get a lot more in. i had an opportunity to take my business to the next level so unfortunately hobbies took a backseat to that. i usually have more free time in the winter anyway, and i prefer ice fishing over open water, so hopefully i'll be able to make up for lost time this winter  :)

i'm also on iceshanty as The TK. TK HO is what i go by on the sled forum, just trying to keep the names the same. will probably have a mod change my name over on iceshanty when i get a minute.

that's me, i like to fish  ;D
It's not about what you catch. It's the fact that you can go, and just enjoy being there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.