FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 141191 times)

megunticook laker

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #120 on: Mar 01, 2010, 03:45 PM »
greetings all! Megunticook laker here.  I'm from Lincolnville and spend a lot of time here on Megunticook lake .(although there are no laketrout in here) I guess I signed up to listen and learn tips from other fishermen.  I would love to get a little help with the stripers in the Saint George  River this year! Have only netted 1 legal striper in a number of years  ???  I would love to invite any that wish to come and fish Megunticook lake with me to pm me and we can arrange something. My 16'cs is usually right on the dock (or the mooring when it gets crowded). ;D  Cheers-Doug ;)
Invest in our youth!  Take a kid fishing!

bassmaine

« Reply #121 on: Mar 02, 2010, 07:09 PM »
Hi my name is steve, i have been on ice shanty (frostybait) for a few months and really enjoyed it. i really enjoy bass fishing and think this will be a great site as well. look forward to posting with all of you.

sebagosalmo

« Reply #122 on: Mar 02, 2010, 08:49 PM »
Hi my name is Brian, just joined ice shanty a month ago and came over to this sight. I have been fishing and hunting since I was a boy, I live on Sebago Lake and my passion is to catch Landlocked Salmon trolling streamer fly's in the spring and fall!!! Nothing like the sound of a sreaming fly real!!!!!! Won't be long now!!

jediclampett99

• jan 1st till March 31st make me grumpy
« Reply #123 on: Mar 03, 2010, 10:39 PM »
hi my name is scot pierce and i live in camden. i, like you all, am a fishing addict. i'm primarily a fresh water fisherman but go after the occasional striper when the season arrives. if anyone is fishing in camden, i'm sure i'll see you around. i hope everyone has a wonderful april 1st
it\'s all about the Bros and Bows

jediclampett99

• jan 1st till March 31st make me grumpy
« Reply #124 on: Mar 03, 2010, 10:41 PM »
greetings all! Megunticook laker here.  I'm from Lincolnville and spend a lot of time here on Megunticook lake .(although there are no laketrout in here) I guess I signed up to listen and learn tips from other fishermen.  I would love to get a little help with the stripers in the Saint George  River this year! Have only netted 1 legal striper in a number of years  ???  I would love to invite any that wish to come and fish Megunticook lake with me to pm me and we can arrange something. My 16'cs is usually right on the dock (or the mooring when it gets crowded). ;D  Cheers-Doug ;)
Dougie!!!! i'm here
it\'s all about the Bros and Bows

GivemethatfilletOfish

« Reply #125 on: Mar 03, 2010, 10:46 PM »
Hows it goin, Im shaun from waterville, like most of you I plan on being in my boat early in the morning on April 1st. 

MONSTERQUEST

« Reply #126 on: Mar 04, 2010, 06:23 AM »
Luke here,up north is my favorite.First 2 weeks in June Cranberry Portage,northen Manitoba is were Ill be.

trout75

« Reply #127 on: Mar 07, 2010, 05:07 PM »
Hello fellow fish hunters, my name is Andrew Jackson(really,lol) new to here and only found shanty at the end of the year, I look forward to sharing my fishtales with you all, as well as enjoying yours, fish on all!

chrisminmaine

« Reply #128 on: Mar 07, 2010, 08:51 PM »
Hello!  Chris here, from Augusta.  Introducing myself......  Like all, I am looking forward to ice out.  While primarily a trout and salmon fisherman, I do go after bass and stipers in the summertime when I can't get up north....plus my kids like to catch whatever.  Good luck to all!

Plan to hit Great Pond early in the season, after a couple of salmon from Lake X.........   This Pic is from 18 Apr last year.....

treestand

« Reply #129 on: Mar 09, 2010, 03:02 PM »
HI my name in Ron I love to hunt and fish.Open water fishing is going to be early this year.Sebago looks good.

Hobgoblin

« Reply #130 on: Mar 10, 2010, 07:57 AM »
Name is hobgoblin. AKA Springbobn on the ice. Sanford is where I am.

ICEMAN-73

« Reply #131 on: Mar 10, 2010, 06:16 PM »
Hi my name is Dan! I'm new to this site, another immigrant from iceshanty.  :)

outdoorsman

« Reply #132 on: Mar 12, 2010, 08:24 AM »
My name is Ian.  While I am not new to MFF itself, I am new to the Maine section.  I have only been here a few times in the past (regarding summer vacations), but now I am here and attending graduate school at UMaine Orono in fisheries. 

I am the current NYS Record Holder for Striped Bass (inland).  I really enjoy fishing for stripers on the Hudson and the Kennebec.  I also do almost every other type of fishing, from ice fishing to trolling to flyfishing.  Fresh and saltwater.  Maine is really a great place to fish!

"I just want to get the work over as soon as possible so I can do some fishing. Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except that I still get to kill something."

Mtaealges15

« Reply #133 on: Mar 13, 2010, 05:33 PM »
Im new here, come from ice shanty  :)

Bronzeback23

« Reply #134 on: Mar 15, 2010, 09:45 PM »
Hey Guys, new here. Just found this and ice shanty recently. Great sites!!!
"Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught"
Ice Shanty name-FindEmCatchEm

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.