FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 141181 times)

BoutTime

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #135 on: Mar 19, 2010, 12:27 PM »
Hello all.

Ive been on Iceshanty for a little while and finally signed up over here.

Hoping I can get my boat tended to (impeller and cables) and get her in the water this year. Missed out last year....

whitesquall

• Fishing is Religion
« Reply #136 on: Mar 19, 2010, 04:29 PM »
Ive been on Iceshanty for a little while and finally signed up over here.

X2

I'm hoping to be able to fly fish this summer as much as I ice fished last winter. 
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.     -Norman Maclean

zebco202

« Reply #137 on: Mar 21, 2010, 12:00 PM »
Hi, my name is Wayne and am looking forward to open water fishing. Also, can not wait for rte. 15 to lose the "bumps" on the way to Moosehead :)

spooledme

« Reply #138 on: Mar 21, 2010, 12:24 PM »
H
New to myfishfinder.My name  is BobI I enjoy reading and seeing the photos of what people catching.Was out down lake Quinsigmond yesterday in a kayak casting kastermasters-no luck. This morning I was walking up the Wachusetts reservoir- Its as high as I ever seen it.   

« Reply #139 on: Mar 24, 2010, 07:12 AM »
Hi newbie here.  I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Erik.  I grew up brook fishing with my father and uncles.  I got away from fishing for a while, but have gotten back into it the last couple of years.  Mostly brook fish and hit the salt for stripers.  I take an annual trip to Moosehead which is the highlight of my summer.  Can't wait to go this year.

I enjoy seeing and reading about what others are doing.  Looking forward to learning from others and can hopefully share a little too. 

sauce2323

« Reply #140 on: Mar 24, 2010, 11:45 AM »
hi everyone my name is jeff im 24 years old and from biddeford was on ice shanty for the first time this year and heard about this site through a friend im also a full time lobsterman so if im not fishing im fishing

CentralSlayer

• Courage is running thru a cannibal village NAKED
« Reply #141 on: Mar 25, 2010, 06:35 PM »
 Hello, my name is Brian from Livermore Falls.  Had a nice winter on ice shanty with most of you guys.  trying to find smelts no luck .  Any info where I can find a 5 foot hoop net handle and all the shooting match would be appreciated mine was stolen last year @ chain of ponds.

fishon--fishoff

« Reply #142 on: Mar 25, 2010, 07:25 PM »
Hello all my name is Lloyd..I also came over from iceshanty and glad to be a part of MFF ;)

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #143 on: Mar 25, 2010, 07:51 PM »
hi, i'm pooley, and i don't live in maine! :P

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

jollygrngnt

« Reply #144 on: Mar 26, 2010, 09:43 AM »
hello all.. transplant from iceshanty.com... My name is Robert and I have a fishing problem... fished so hrd on the ice this year that I keep trying to use 5 poles.

APJ

« Reply #145 on: Mar 26, 2010, 10:41 AM »
Hello, My name is "Air Plane Jigger" I mostly ice fish but I used to open water fish, I will post some big fish soft water pic"s. I Like to jig so much that I am going to use my 2foot jig rod off the side of the boat..   

Skidda

« Reply #146 on: Mar 26, 2010, 02:22 PM »
Hello all,
I am also new here. I am a rookie on the shanty as well. When I am not hiding behind a computor they call me Buddy and I love to fish and hunt. I don't do nearly enough of either but do what time allows.  I am from the great state of Maine. :tipup:

Skidda

« Reply #147 on: Mar 26, 2010, 02:24 PM »
hi, i'm pooley, and i don't live in maine! :P
I am sorry! ;D ;D ;D

Old Crow

« Reply #148 on: Mar 27, 2010, 09:54 AM »
Hello All,

I'm a cross over from iceshanty.  Look forward to meeting some new friends on here.

Old Crow (AKA Tom)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #149 on: Mar 30, 2010, 05:25 AM »
Hello All,

I'm a cross over from iceshanty.  Look forward to meeting some new friends on here.

Old Crow (AKA Tom)

well its about time!!  glad to see some familiar names coming over from iceshanty as well as some new ones too...welcome to Myfishfinder Maine everybody
Scotty 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.