FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 141157 times)

Old Crow

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #150 on: Mar 30, 2010, 07:58 PM »
well its about time!!  glad to see some familiar names coming over from iceshanty as well as some new ones too...welcome to Myfishfinder Maine everybody

You got that right!  I am already learning new stuff and making new friends.  :) :)

SparkyT

« Reply #151 on: Mar 31, 2010, 07:49 AM »
Psuedo-newbie here.  I'm and IS member and registered last year, but wasn't active.  Hopefully will spend more time here (and fishing) this year than I did last year.  Good luck this season!!

MEbearhunter

« Reply #152 on: Mar 31, 2010, 02:50 PM »
I am just another newbie here that has come over from IS. I do alot more hard water then soft but my 8 year old has informed me that we will be fishing as much soft water as we did hard water this year. Glad to be aboard. Tight lines everyone.

Bob W.

« Reply #153 on: Mar 31, 2010, 04:58 PM »
HI I'm Bob W. and i plan to do some fishing this year with my 8 year old son, when i don't have time to fish i like to see what other people are catching.

BCinVT

« Reply #154 on: Mar 31, 2010, 06:00 PM »
Came over from IS also.My name is Brian.Have a small camp in Maine and fish up there a few times a year,usually with my buddy and his son,who live in Carthage.Fished mostly the Belgrade area last year(Great Pond,Andro Lake,Echo,Cobee),along with the Andro River,Roxbury Pond,and Canton Lake.Love chasing smallies,but also enjoy LM.Have yet to catch a good northern up there,but I see they're around.Hoping this site will have as much info as the IS site.Good Fishing to all!

vector06

« Reply #155 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:27 PM »
  Hi everyone.... Jim here. Love to hunt,fish and snowmobile. Probably drop in here often. Had some luck today...both released. Anyone that wants to throw some LL salmon pointers my way feel free. they have my number!!!

HuntFishSled

« Reply #156 on: Apr 02, 2010, 12:41 PM »
Welcome...my fellow Sledmainer.  :)  PM sent.
Anywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

chief Smelt lips

« Reply #157 on: Apr 06, 2010, 02:34 PM »
Smelt lips in the house!!!

fish-maine-iac

« Reply #158 on: Apr 08, 2010, 10:44 AM »
Hello all. I'm Brad from Bowdoinham. This site came highly recommended by a friend. I look forward to chatting with you all!

xphelanx

« Reply #159 on: Apr 08, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Wekcome to MFF, I think yiu'll find it to your liking!

Twolightskid

« Reply #160 on: Apr 11, 2010, 04:50 PM »
Hi, I'm new here.  Been posting with the same name on a few other forums for several years.  Just discovered this one late last fall, and it looks like a great group of fishermen.   I'm mostly a saltwater guy focusing on stripers in the surf and sharks and groundfish from the boat.  Looking to expand my freshwater skills so I can have something to catch before the shad show up and after the last stripers leave.  I've done some fly fishing for trout and salmon early and late in the year, but I've never really gotten into it.  So far this year, I've been focusing on pike, and having a blast doing it.  Any pike tips would be greatly appreciated!  And if anyone wants to do some surf, cod, or shark fishing later in the year and doesn't mind getting up at 2 am, let me know!

desman01450

« Reply #161 on: Apr 12, 2010, 11:34 AM »
Hi, I'm from Massachusetts and have a camp in New Vineyard. Anyone know any good bass or trout lakes or ponds that are good in this area?

xphelanx

« Reply #162 on: Apr 12, 2010, 07:16 PM »
Hi, I'm from Massachusetts and have a camp in New Vineyard. Anyone know any good bass or trout lakes or ponds that are good in this area?
I bet SmeltSlayer knows of some...  ;D

GOZ

« Reply #163 on: Apr 13, 2010, 07:01 PM »
hi guys another flatlander from Ma here. I've got a camper in kennebunk this year . my parents have had a camper up there for a few years now and i enjoy the fishing so much up there i got one for my family,
if it swims I'll fish for it .
lots of good water up there
Goz

The Rusty Crab

« Reply #164 on: Apr 13, 2010, 08:02 PM »
My name is Rusty I have 2 boats: a 16 foot fiberglass MFG with a 40 hp evinrude, also a 22' cedar strip canoe with a 10 hp evinrude.  Both are older but work well.  I have 3 young childeren, I've been fishing my whole life, I mostly fish lakes but do hit a few local spots that I can always get a few fryers for the pan.  I work at a potato manufacturing plant as a shift coordinator/supervisor.  I also head the TWI ( Training within Industry) program.  I enjoy camping in a tent with my family on the lake with my dog and boat.  I'm 32 and have a wonderful family.  I fish mostly for brook trout and salmon.  I also go on charters from Perkins Cove deep sea fishing, I've been to lake Ontario and hooked with a 26 lb king salmon it took 45 minutes to land, not to mention the blood running down my fingers.  I fish on the ice and love it.  My fiance and I are planning when we get married to to on a fishing trip for our honey moon.  Fishing Rules :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.