FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 141158 times)

yoyoman

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #270 on: Apr 22, 2012, 05:38 PM »
Hi all,  my name is YoYoman (USS Yosemite AKA Yosemite Sam or YoYo, Hence YoYoman). I've been checking out MFF for a long time in an a temp to gain some pointers. By the results of my day yesterday it has paid off. I took dad out on his first fishing trip in too many years to remember and what a time we had. Great time together and fish too, 2 lakers and 1 salmon.

greyghost

« Reply #271 on: Apr 23, 2012, 09:38 AM »
Hello, I'm new to the MFF. I see a lot of people here are like me and think they have a fishing problem. well that's what the wife tells me but i dont think i have a fishhing problem, i have a fishing solution.

lewk24

« Reply #272 on: Apr 24, 2012, 08:35 AM »
welcome guys...

Luke

woodchip1

« Reply #273 on: Apr 26, 2012, 07:55 PM »
Hi
    I finally made it on MFF .I'm Bob Verrill of Cumberland ,t3r12 verrilleville, Spend half time my time home with my large garden, and carving fish, and small wild life.and the other half is spent at camp hunting, fishing with family friends. MFF ,IS  gives me a chance to share with many more of you hope to meet more of you out in the wilds of Maine.

Sinnian

« Reply #274 on: Apr 26, 2012, 08:07 PM »
Hi
    I finally made it on MFF .I'm Bob Verrill of Cumberland ,t3r12 verrilleville, Spend half time my time home with my large garden, and carving fish, and small wild life.and the other half is spent at camp hunting, fishing with family friends. MFF ,IS  gives me a chance to share with many more of you hope to meet more of you out in the wilds of Maine.

Welcome (finally) to MFF Woodchip!
Sometimes it's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open you mouth and remove all doubt ~ Abe Lincoln
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument ~W McAdoo

slydell711

« Reply #275 on: May 22, 2012, 08:08 PM »
Hey everybody just signed up and pretty excited about it.  I work to much like most of you, but when I'm not, I've either got a fly rod in my hand or a honey-do list.  When there's no time left in the day to fish it's great to be able to come to a place like this see what the more fortunate folk have been up to.  I grew up on the Kennebec in Solon and started wading with a fly rod as soon as I could stand up to the current.  I believe in playing by the rules.  I'm a catch and release kind of guy, but I do cook up a few brookies every now and then.  Glad to be a member. 

Tight lines everyone.
Why is the walk out always up hill?

lewk24

« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2012, 07:05 AM »
welcome to the site...

Luke

tkmoney_99

« Reply #277 on: Mar 12, 2013, 09:54 AM »
Newbie here !! Just jumped on board. I am Todd from Westbrook. Love to fish for Trout and Strippers (Not very good at ether).Last year was ny first year fly fishing(Adicting). I am usually solo, so if your looking for someone to fish with shoot me a PM. Had a decent year on the hard water, hoping to continue through the spring!

Thanks for having me.
-Todd -

TroyTMG

• "polartippah" on the Shanty
« Reply #278 on: Mar 12, 2013, 09:42 PM »
Newbie here !! Just jumped on board. I am Todd from Westbrook. Love to fish for Trout and Strippers (Not very good at ether).Last year was ny first year fly fishing(Adicting). I am usually solo, so if your looking for someone to fish with shoot me a PM. Had a decent year on the hard water, hoping to continue through the spring!

Thanks for having me.
-Todd -
Welcome to MFF Todd.

SetTheDrag

« Reply #279 on: Mar 17, 2013, 05:07 AM »
Hello, my real name is Dave, but you can call me anything as long as it is not late for fishing. 54 years old, live south of Bangor, but north of that section of Maine that has been invaded by flatlanders.. That narrows it down! Grew up in Waterville, great area for fishing. No pike back then! Just getting back into fishing after a 20+ year hiatus. Sorry to see the hardwater coming to an end but anxious to have a piece of aluminum between me and the water.
Let's go FISHING!

TroyTMG

• "polartippah" on the Shanty
« Reply #280 on: Mar 17, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Hello, my real name is Dave, but you can call me anything as long as it is not late for fishing. 54 years old, live south of Bangor, but north of that section of Maine that has been invaded by flatlanders.. That narrows it down! Grew up in Waterville, great area for fishing. No pike back then! Just getting back into fishing after a 20+ year hiatus. Sorry to see the hardwater coming to an end but anxious to have a piece of aluminum between me and the water.
Let's go FISHING!
Welcome Dave.  Good luck this season.

SetTheDrag

« Reply #281 on: Mar 17, 2013, 07:50 PM »
Thank you Troy, and the same to you. Fish well and fish often.

rebel16

« Reply #282 on: Mar 19, 2013, 12:05 PM »
Hey all!!! Im not new to the fish finder. But welcome everyone! Im also skidooguy on the ice shanty.
Registered Maine Guide. Also known as Skidooguy on Ice Shanty.

lunkahville

« Reply #283 on: Mar 19, 2013, 02:10 PM »
Hi. My name is John. Been on IS.com for a couple months now and just found out about MFF. I live in Calais and dont have a lot of time for open water fishing but still get out enough to feed the addiction. Hope this site is as handy as IS was this winter

GMMAN

« Reply #284 on: Mar 25, 2013, 05:24 PM »
I'm GMMAN and I came over from the Shanty, and I am a fishaholic.  My drink of choice is brook trout/salmon.   Pleased to meet you all. I'm from the Bucksport region and hope to meet some of you in person, could always use another fishing buddy.
There's no better sound than that of reel screaming-----Mike.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.