FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 141151 times)

Steel Nuttz

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2013, 01:45 PM »
Hi, my name is Josh and I like to fish.  My problem is that I'm terrible at it.  I'm usually fishing and not catching in Sebago.  I've joined this site to hopefully learn and steal all of your honey holes.   ;D
Thanks...Hey, I guess they're right - senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.  I'll be right back.  Don't you go dying on me!

mainemustache

« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2013, 07:15 PM »
hello! My name is Ryan. I live in Naples on Trickey Pond, bass fishing is what I do most of the time but pike fishing is where my heart is at.

MaineChowder

« Reply #302 on: May 22, 2013, 06:29 AM »

Hello fellow Fisherman,

I was told of this forum from a good friend of mine (tundraboy). A lot of good info here. I look forward to chatting with you all and possibly meeting some of you out on the water sometime.

I am an avid fisherman of all types. Been catching a lot of trout in the brooks recently. Looking forward to getting offshore this summer.

Glad to be a part of this online community,

Don

MAINEJOHN

« Reply #303 on: Jun 05, 2013, 04:19 PM »
hello.  New too this site!  I live in Denmark and fish freshwater for salmon and trout.  I just bought a 18 foot sea boss and want to take it and do some striper fishing

FlatsAssassin

• Just a Fishin Fanatic!
« Reply #304 on: Jun 16, 2013, 08:49 PM »
Hey everybody I go by FlatsAssassin and i'm new to the MFF board I hail from Florida been living in Maine for the last eight years.
 I did alot of fishing in the back bays and tidal flats around Tampa Bay and the east coast most of my fishing involved fishing for redfish and snook hence the name "FlatsAssassin". Just now getting back into fishing freshwater with our new boat small 14' but hey it works. So anyway now I would like to try my hand at the saltwater side of things here but the fishing is so diffrent here, for one no sharks in shallow water I assume or what i've been told. So anyway hope to meet alot of new people here and get some ideas. Thanks again.
The FlatsAssassin

Dayfisher

« Reply #305 on: Aug 10, 2013, 09:30 PM »
My name is Adam.  This is my first post ever!  Not too happy with my screen name, wish I could change it but chose it a while back and have been "lurking" since.  Yep, really don't like it.  I fish in NH where I live and in Maine, on a big lake up the road from Sebago, where I "camp".  I've mined some great info and some laughs from the postings and hope I have something to contribute.  I fish mostly bass(which I'm good at), coldwater species(which I'm not), and like the stripers and blues too.  A little nervous about trying the photobucket thing but ill give it a whirl and see if I can post something to get started.  Look forward to joining what seems like a great community of like minded ships of fools!

Fishlover87

« Reply #306 on: Aug 16, 2013, 12:50 PM »
Derek here, in the waterville area. My buddy ROCKMONSTER told me about this place, and I'm Hooked....Pun intended :) I've lost many good hours of productivity. I fish for just about anything i can fish for, and am always looking to learn. Cant wait to dive in here and learn more!

ROCKMONSTER

« Reply #307 on: Aug 16, 2013, 02:42 PM »
Derek here, in the waterville area. My buddy ROCKMONSTER told me about this place, and I'm Hooked....Pun intended :) I've lost many good hours of productivity. I fish for just about anything i can fish for, and am always looking to learn. Cant wait to dive in here and learn more!
Welcome to the site Derek, u will learn  a lot from thee people..

rollout1213

« Reply #308 on: Sep 01, 2013, 02:27 PM »
Hey guys. I go by rollout1213, and I am an out of stater. That being said, I love fishing in Maine, and usually take a few trips there each year to explore your great state. Back home I do a lot of warm water fly-fish, and am starting to get into saltwater fly-fishing. Around your neck of the woods, I am usually after cold water fare. I have followed this site in the past for advice, and I figured it was time to introduce myself.

TTrollerLady

« Reply #309 on: Sep 09, 2013, 01:06 PM »
Hello, Im 29/female new to the forum and joined to share and learn about fishing. I currently enjoy trolling and catching Salmon or whatever gives my line a nice fight! I am trying to figure out how to upload and share my fishing pictures/upload a profile picture as well but am having trouble..any help as to how to do this would be great! (I have a disk but no photobucket).

jaimebeth9

« Reply #310 on: Feb 26, 2014, 11:19 AM »
Hi, I'm Jaime and I live on Sebago Lake in Standish.  I was sent over from iceshanty where I have been a member for a couple of seasons.  I love, love, love to fish.  We spend most of the summer trolling for togue, but I'm planning on branching out a little more this summer now that we live on the lake.  We've caught plenty of salmon, but we only keep one or two a year to eat and release the rest.  This spring I'm planning to learn to fly fish also.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #311 on: Feb 26, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Welcome to the site....  Hope you have a great season..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

proudmainah

« Reply #312 on: Mar 03, 2014, 11:28 AM »
Hey everybody! Transferred over from iceshanty.com. I just started ice fishing this year and have been loving it! Looking forward to the soft water though and can't wait to get back up to the north Maine woods! Here's a few nice natives from last year  ;)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #313 on: Mar 03, 2014, 04:35 PM »
Great picture proudmainah....   Welcome to the site.....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

9 mile ogar

« Reply #314 on: Mar 29, 2014, 11:38 AM »
I have been on My Fish Finder before however this is my first time on Maine Fish Finder because I am going on vacation to bangor and was looking for information on Chemo pond.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.