FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Maine Boys  (Read 15908 times)

ieatanimals128

• Ha thats a minnow compared to the bass I catch
Re: Maine Boys
« Reply #15 on: Mar 15, 2004, 03:24 PM »
I gotta find some better trout spots. The only solid one i have is one of those youth only places so in a couple of years i  will have to find a new spot. Any reccomendations within 45 minutes of Auburn?
Jason

memtsman

« Reply #16 on: Mar 16, 2004, 08:05 AM »
 Hi all im in. I can't wait! I love trolling for large salmon and brookies in the Rangeley chain. Striped bass on bait are fun too. Hey ieatanimals about 30 miles north of Auburn are three ponds you might try for brookies. All in west Sumner, Washburn (small trout) Shagg (medium trout and splake) and little Concord (some very large brookies). Does anyone Know the best way to patch rivet leaks in an aluminum boat? Good luck all. 8)

jacksmelt

« Reply #17 on: Mar 16, 2004, 11:49 PM »
IM HERE AND LOOKIN' FORWARD TO SOME SPRING TROLLING AND FLYFISHING . MAYBE BREAKING THE NEW MAINE MUSKIE RECORD!  BOY I GOT ALOT TO LOOK FORWARD TO!  GOOD LUCK AND TIGHT LINES TO EVERYONE THIS SEASON!! GLAD TO SEE SO MANY COME OVER FROM THE SHANTY. ITS GREAT TO TALK TO YOU GUYS + GALS.        STEVE.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #18 on: Mar 18, 2004, 09:51 PM »
hey jacksmelt dont forget meeeeeeee!!!memtsman slap a good thisk coat of marine paint on that boat and that will help those leaky rivets ;)inside and out
Scotty 

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #19 on: Mar 18, 2004, 10:30 PM »
Memtsman,
You can seal them up by re-bucking them in place.  How big of a boat is it?  And do you have access to an air hammer?  Its a little time consuming but definately worth it in the long run.

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

jacksmelt

« Reply #20 on: Mar 18, 2004, 11:34 PM »
HEY SCOTT I DIDNT FORGET YOU MAN! BEST TIME TO TROLL IS THE LAST WEEK OF MAY. BIG LANDLOCKS + BROOKIES IN THE RIVER. WAIT!! THATS THE SAME TIME THE MUSKIES BITE BEST. GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO FISH FOR BOTH!!  YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A WHOLE WEEK OFF JUST TO FISH UP HERE! LOL.  HEY ANTHONY YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US IF YOU WANT. ILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED .   STEVE.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #21 on: Mar 20, 2004, 05:27 AM »
woohhoooo  im psyched dude!!!last week in may
Scotty 

Bigfish57

« Reply #22 on: Mar 20, 2004, 05:03 PM »
Well Lets see how well I get the old boat set up this spring.....I bet she will be ready :D
Anthony

jacksmelt

« Reply #23 on: Mar 20, 2004, 11:14 PM »
IF YOU CANT, I BET I COULD PERSUADE MY BROTHER TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF THAT WEEK. HES GOT A GOOD SET UP. YOU COULD JUMP IN WITH HIM ,JUST SPLIT THE GAS. THIS WAY YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO HAUL YOR BOAT UP HERE. ILL TALK TO HIM AND SEE WHAT HE THINKS.    STEVE.

Bigfish57

« Reply #24 on: Mar 21, 2004, 02:39 PM »
that would work out very nice....I would definetly split the gas
Anthony

trider

« Reply #25 on: Apr 02, 2004, 12:01 PM »
I'm in.........gonna put all of my traps, etc. away this weekend and break out the reels. 

pegasus

« Reply #26 on: Apr 02, 2004, 05:15 PM »
I'm in from the East, I'll try to fill you in about the waters east of the Penobscot. I plan to try West Grand Lake as soon as the ice is out. :)
Stop eating the bait and let's go fishing!

FRED

« Reply #27 on: Apr 04, 2004, 12:34 PM »
The water isn't hard any more so now I'm FRED.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #28 on: Apr 04, 2004, 01:37 PM »
well hello fred!  its nice to meet you  ;Dso does this mean fred will dissapear when the water turns hard again 8)
Scotty 

Mike G

« Reply #29 on: Apr 05, 2004, 07:50 AM »
Hey Freddie,  only a few more weeks till pike time  ;D
I'll write you when the bite is hot.
Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.