FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Maine Boys  (Read 15910 times)

FRED

Re: Maine Boys
« Reply #30 on: Apr 05, 2004, 05:49 PM »
well hello fred!  its nice to meet you  ;Dso does this mean fred will dissapear when the water turns hard again 8)
No too much trouble to change.

cathoga

• 49 inches 44 pounds
« Reply #31 on: Apr 05, 2004, 08:09 PM »
Im in still haven't joined hardwater fisherman yet but plan to. Dyhard, I was wondering if you knew of any of the rivers or lakes that have a spring white perch run in em near St. Albans. Appreciate all the tips for Big Indian and such. Still looking for some humpbacks. Haven't wet aline yet this spring. Itching to go. Good luck to all :)
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #32 on: Apr 06, 2004, 11:23 AM »
dyhrd doesnt post here he stays on the MHA site if you would like pm me and ill send you the web address but i dont want to get in trouble here ;D...or you can do a google search of the club name and youll get it
Scotty 

cathoga

• 49 inches 44 pounds
« Reply #33 on: Apr 06, 2004, 08:46 PM »
My mistake billditrite. I can go there and post. I am getting confused with these forums now. Forget who is where and where I am even :)
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

deerhunter

« Reply #34 on: Apr 07, 2004, 06:57 AM »
i,ll be checking in from time to time until hunting season.(already thinking
about the deer).will keep you informed on east and west grand areas.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #35 on: Apr 07, 2004, 04:19 PM »
My mistake billditrite. I can go there and post. I am getting confused with these forums now. Forget who is where and where I am even :)
yup it get crazy i frequent a few others too and it does get confusing ;D i have seen you there too check us out in chat everynight
Scotty 

GotFish

« Reply #36 on: Apr 07, 2004, 06:03 PM »
I want to take my five year old fishing.  Anyone got a good place for alot of action for him and what bait to use? Somewhere near Westbrook

Troutcall

« Reply #37 on: Apr 07, 2004, 09:15 PM »
A number of flowing waters in southern Maine are stocked in the fall with larger fall yearling trout and offer a good opportunity in the spring to catch larger hold-over brook & brown trout. These waters include, the Salmon Falls River below South Berwick Dam (browns), Mousam River below Route 1 in Kennebunk (browns), Ogunquit River above, as well as below Route 1 (browns), Saco River below Skelton Dam in Dayton (browns+brook), Saco River - Limington Rapids, Route 25 (browns), and Pleasant River - special management section in Windham

Good luck.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #38 on: Apr 08, 2004, 04:41 AM »
good info troutcall thanks i love the saco river from one end to the other
Scotty 

GotFish

« Reply #39 on: Apr 08, 2004, 04:07 PM »
went to songo locks today guy cought 5 suckers and one other guy got the biggest fish (sucker) I have ever seen my son and I didnt catch anything at all slow day then went to sticky river off rt. 114 nothing there either

countyflyman

« Reply #40 on: Apr 09, 2004, 08:02 PM »
Hey Gang...COunty (ice) Flyman here!  Made the switch to this site finally!  HOpe all is well with the withdrawalls from hardwater anling!  Tight lines my friends!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.