FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New handle.  (Read 5398 times)

iwantabuggy

New handle.
« on: Mar 24, 2011, 07:43 PM »
Hey guys,

My handle (iwantabuggy) came from a business I did several years ago.  I feel I've outgrown that handle and I am ready to distance myself and create a new handle for this forum.  I'll eventually change my email to match.  Some of you know me personally, and some of you only know me from the forum, but I am looking for input as to what my new handle should be.  Let me know if you have suggestions.

Keep your gun powder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

kozinkenny

Re: New handle.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2011, 10:02 PM »
How's about "Igotmybuggy"! ;D  Just mentioned to Icehogger, that I purchased five 10' cane poles and plan on using them when the weather gets better. I got them through Bass Pro shop. They are a lot of fun. And maybe, just maybe, we can all get one and spend a day playing.  We will keep in touch buddy.
Good Fish'n, KozinKenny

iwantabuggy

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2011, 08:27 AM »
C'mon guys, give me some help here.  I'd expect Iceflyer, Icehogger84, and Duck-Slayer to have some good ideas.  My last name is Hunter, so I am kind of leaning towards IceHunter, but it is kind of close to Icehogger.  Also on the list of ideas are:  

Water-Walker

King BlackToes

SnowBlind

Addicted2Ice

Snowcone

Otter Pop

LordoftheIce

I'd kind of like it to be something one of you guys picked for me.  "Lord of the Ice" was a suggestion from someone on another forum I've been on for a long time (over 700 posts).  I really like that one, but I'd also like to include "Hunter" in there if I can come up with something good.  I really enjoy Bear Hunting, so maybe BearHunter, or BareHunter.  Is Bare Hunter too riske'?

Duck-Slayer

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2011, 08:40 AM »
oh no no no.... I got the perfect name..... SunBurnHunter..... I am pretty sure the last two times I have gone with you, your whity face got sun burned alittle... and i'm sure while we go soft water fishing you will do the same..... good luck on the name search, it's alittle long but you wanted the hunter in there, I was thinking just SunBurn or Sun-Burn something along those lines....
Matt

iwantabuggy

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2011, 08:57 AM »
That's a good fit!  LOL. :D

riske

« Reply #5 on: Mar 25, 2011, 11:11 AM »
You can never be too Riske'   But that one is taken.

icehogger84

« Reply #6 on: Mar 25, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Hmmm....FinHunter?....GillHunter?....JumboBum?....HoleHunter?(no, don't think your wife would like that one, hehe)....HooknHunter?....<--------wait, I like that one

HooknHunter? What dya think guys? Feels like a fit to me

Hogger
You can learn from other mistakes or you can learn from experience. But experience is a cruel headmaster and WILL repeat the lesson until it is LEARNED!!!

the chief

« Reply #7 on: Mar 25, 2011, 09:38 PM »
how about polarbear ice hunter

iwantabuggy

« Reply #8 on: Mar 26, 2011, 10:07 AM »
I like HooknHunter.  I'd say that one is at least in the top 3 so far.  Thanks buddy.

fishslayerX

« Reply #9 on: Mar 26, 2011, 02:51 PM »
How bout fishhunter or icehunter I like lordoftheice or thehunter thatsmrhuntertoyou dont know I came up with fishslayerX because i slay fish and am a geek who collects Xmen comics try combining some stuff not shure.

HooknHunter

« Reply #10 on: Mar 26, 2011, 03:38 PM »
HooknHunter it is!  I'm here now as HooknHunter.  Iwantabuggy is dead.
Keep your gunpowder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

idahopanfish

« Reply #11 on: Mar 26, 2011, 07:17 PM »
HooknHunter it is!  I'm here now as HooknHunter.  Iwantabuggy is dead.

This is idahopanfish, listed here as mfeveleth how did you change your user name, I want to change mine also.

HooknHunter

« Reply #12 on: Mar 26, 2011, 08:09 PM »
I just started a new profile.  And don't log into the old one any more.  You are showing up for me as Idahopanfish.
Keep your gunpowder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

idahopanfish

« Reply #13 on: Mar 26, 2011, 11:21 PM »
I just started a new profile.  And don't log into the old one any more.  You are showing up for me as Idahopanfish.

Thanks, They must have changed it for me.

Iceflyer

« Reply #14 on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:49 PM »
Ahhh Crap!  I was on vacation up in Harpster, ID and have been internet free for about a week now.  I would have loved to suggest a couple of names for ya Neil (via email of course) ;D and help with the search.

I'm going to head to CJ on Friday...ya gunna be there?
Taking the path of least resistance makes both rivers and men...crooked.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.