FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kids .  (Read 5922 times)

gotagetm

Re: Kids .
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 04:30 PM »

This guy gonna be 25 this year , introduced all three boys to hunting and fishing early in life , he's youngest

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Jun 09, 2020, 05:42 AM »
My little buddy Cole took a dollar from me the other day in a 1/2 hour fishing tournament and he beat me by one.. ;)

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #17 on: Jun 09, 2020, 07:09 AM »
My little buddy Cole took a dollar from me the other day in a 1/2 hour fishing tournament and he beat me by one.. ;)

Good for him. The kids sure get a kick out of beating the grownups. Got my butt trimmed yesterday too by two of them.

reeleyz

« Reply #18 on: Jun 09, 2020, 07:45 AM »
Good stuff!

filetandrelease

« Reply #19 on: Jun 09, 2020, 08:50 AM »

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: Jun 25, 2020, 04:50 PM »
My little buddy Cole's grandfather (my boss) took him to a permit only pond I told him about thats loaded with  bass..Now that hes using a spinning rod that I hooked him up with i told him to ditch the nightcrawlers and gave him a scum frog.... ;D

Glad his gramps took some pictures to send to me...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

oatkasut

« Reply #21 on: Jun 25, 2020, 07:31 PM »
No excuse for not taking the kids fishing this weekend since you (yes, you guys over 16)  can fish free this weekend in NYS! Have fun!

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #22 on: Jun 25, 2020, 07:48 PM »
My little buddy Cole's grandfather (my boss) took him to a permit only pond I told him about thats loaded with  bass..Now that hes using a spinning rod that I hooked him up with i told him to ditch the nightcrawlers and gave him a scum frog.... ;D

Glad his gramps took some pictures to send to me...

That’s nice work! It’s amazing to see kids graduate from night crawlers to artificial bait. Priceless!

zwiggles

« Reply #23 on: Jun 25, 2020, 09:43 PM »
Great thread! Awesome photos all around!

reeleyz

« Reply #24 on: Jul 17, 2020, 04:47 PM »
Here is a bass my niece caught on the SLR this week.  :flex:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #25 on: Jul 17, 2020, 04:54 PM »
Nice one...     :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #26 on: Jul 17, 2020, 05:33 PM »
Great thread and awesome pics! Love seeing the younger generation enjoying the outdoors through hunting and fishing. Here’s not so little anymore Deadeyez with a bucket mouth on bass opener lol

Nice job findin em

reeleyz

« Reply #27 on: Jul 17, 2020, 05:48 PM »
Nice bass Lil’ Deadeyez!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #28 on: Jul 17, 2020, 06:13 PM »
There both bigger then most of the ones I have caught so far....     :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

lowaccord66

« Reply #29 on: Jul 31, 2020, 01:37 PM »
My daughters first ocean fishing experience....puts ever keeper fluke in the boat but 1!  Catches monster seabass.  I couldn't be prouder.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.