FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: top article in todays local sec of the post standard illegal fish sales  (Read 1245 times)

hoythunter

• best plce to be on the water
three men were arrested for illegal fish sales.  sec8 in conjunction with sec7 have arrested two brothers and the fish market person . they were busted at the sun fish market on west st in rochester ny . the fish all 1,185 were taken by dec there were 86 bluegill 23 pumpkinseed and the remainder were black crappie for a total of 682 pounds . 107 of the crappie were smaller than the 9 inch size limit . the dec says that each undersized fish carries a penalty of  $250.00 dollars.all the fish are believed to have been caught out of oneida lake
the best place to be   on,in,or on top of the water, may your lines be tight where ever you may roam

iceplank

did not know the selling of gills was illegal. i hear of guys sellin perch  there in rochester all the time. like to know there crappie hole location though. Thats a lot of dead fish for a few dollars.

piscesman

Just goes to show you what kind of knuckleheads are out there for their immediate "enjoyment" and not thinking about the future of fishing.........
      Kim :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :nono: :nono: :nono: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:
While searching for the meaning of life an older gentleman showed me how to fish. Since then I FOUND IT!!!!!!
      author unknown

MrMarty51

"Every hour a person spends fishing is not taken from their lives"
                   Quote from Grant Boyson

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.