FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: your big fish record  (Read 5439 times)

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
Re: your big fish record
« Reply #15 on: Aug 18, 2004, 11:48 AM »
;) I'm waiting till next year when the bass are on the beds..I'll catch them by mistake and brag about it..seems easy enough.. :o :o :o

I'm going to put an end to this...listen, I don't know why you feel that you need to constantly rag on me about this. If you want to know the absolute truth, I was fishing for bass. I just said I was fishing for "anything" to avoid hastle from people like you. But since you don't know how to bite your tongue and NOT say anything, I'll admit it. Does that make you happy? Like I said, this is over. If you have anything else to say, send me a PM and we can discuss this. I'm not trying to take over TunaFish's thread.

TF, I appologize that this guy can't get over this. I'm just sick of being hastled about it. It's something I'm quite proud of catching, and I'm not about to let this guy try to make me feel any different.

-Zach

TunaFish

« Reply #16 on: Aug 18, 2004, 02:16 PM »
dont worry bout stealing my thread, i just wanted to see what kind of big fish have ever came outta new york state and by the people who work the lakes for em, :)     

Jigwiggler

« Reply #17 on: Aug 19, 2004, 07:29 AM »
what did you use for bait for that 37lb'er king?     ???  ???  ???  ???  was it hard to pull in?   im a trout and tuna man myself            ;D                                 :'(                  wants a 37 lb fish  :-\       

Rebel plug trolled off the riggers.  I was 14 years old at the time.  ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

TunaFish

« Reply #18 on: Aug 19, 2004, 09:12 AM »
anyone fishing this weekend?    basshead?  jigwiggler?   douglas?    i think beatin ugly is gonna be fishing in his in-home aquarium for goldfish all weekend, might join him, any takers?

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #19 on: Aug 19, 2004, 09:48 AM »
I'm thinking about go over to Canadarago Saturday if the weather isn't too bad, to try for some smallies and 'eyes. I might even bring my heavier gear and large jerkbaits/ spinnerbaits/bucktails to try for one of those huge tigers. ;)

-Zach

buzz bait

• save the walleyes
« Reply #20 on: Aug 19, 2004, 10:45 PM »
trolling for bass on the susky :)

timbertom

« Reply #21 on: Aug 27, 2004, 03:46 PM »
42 pound king off Vancouver Island two weeks ago.  They were catching bigger ones.

devil-man

« Reply #22 on: Aug 31, 2004, 03:49 PM »
24 # Salmon from Oak Orchard last September.
Hmm, do ya think I'll be there this year?

panfish lover

« Reply #23 on: Sep 01, 2004, 05:33 AM »
dont worry bout stealing my thread, i just wanted to see what kind of big fish have ever came outta new york state and by the people who work the lakes for em, :)     
my biggest fish was a 47 inch 21lb pound northern on a spinner bait with 6lb test!!! on the oneida river in spring

JiggerMan

• Man do I love Fishing
« Reply #24 on: Sep 07, 2004, 12:55 PM »
My biggest openwater fish in new york was a 47.6 pound carp while fishing Point Breeze for steelies in nov.

My biggest fish through the ice in New york would probably be a tiger musky out of Otisco that was 38 inches. 

Probably my most notable catch would be my 9.85 pound bass the measrued 26 inches and was 17.5 inches around that i got through the ice this year fishing in pennsylvania.

Huckemeril

« Reply #25 on: Sep 07, 2004, 05:55 PM »
32 1/2" Northern Pike Ice Fishing on a tip-up-Silver Lake

deerslayer92163

« Reply #26 on: Sep 07, 2004, 06:53 PM »
40 lb salmon salmon river 4 yrs ago guess that was the last year the big ones were in
30 lb striper long island sound at the mouyh of the housitonic river when i was 13 yrs old that was a long time ago

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.