FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: let's see what you look like!!! Post a picture!!!  (Read 195961 times)

The Rocket

Re: let's see what you look like!!! Post a picture!!!
« Reply #165 on: Jun 30, 2004, 02:44 PM »
It was an Honor and a Privilege to meet her :) She is an incredible singer and an outstanding person. It was a real pleasure to meet her.

You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

fozsey

« Reply #166 on: Jun 30, 2004, 02:47 PM »
It was an Honor and a Privilege to meet her :) She is an incredible singer and an outstanding person. It was a real pleasure to meet her.

Congrats man. I really like her music too. You are right. She is a great person and she sings great too. Way to go... ;)

Cider

« Reply #167 on: Jun 30, 2004, 02:58 PM »
Here's one for my Canadian friends. It is the Rocket with Canadian country music great
Terri Clark. No photo editing here, I actually met her Lol.

Oh man, am I jealous or what?!?!  Cool photo!  Terri Clark is awesome!  I love her music.

I have a similar photo of me with Alison Krauss.  I met her in a dark alley (seriously; it was around midnight) after a show she did in Keene, NH.  We met the whole band and got autographs and photos!  I'll see if I can get my wife to dig it out.  She has them tucked away in some souvenior book somewhere.

So, how did you happen to meet Terri?  Was it after a show or some sort of benefit??

The Rocket

« Reply #168 on: Jun 30, 2004, 03:21 PM »
I recieved a backstage pass 3 months ago. I met her 30 minuts before she performed. The concert was at 10:00pm. Boy was I lucky!!!

You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

The Rocket

« Reply #169 on: Jun 30, 2004, 03:32 PM »
Here's the autograph. It is on my left shoulder on the jersey I was wearing.

Cider

« Reply #170 on: Jun 30, 2004, 03:35 PM »
Here's the autograph. It is on my left shoulder on the jersey I was wearing.

Don't ever slip up and send that puppy through the washing machine!!  ;D  That's pretty sweet!  You see that NHL commercial with the dude wearing the autographed bruins jacket and a waitress dumps beer all over it and the ink runs??   DOH!!  :P

The Rocket

« Reply #171 on: Jun 30, 2004, 04:15 PM »
I figured "To The Rocket- Love Terri Clark" would make any jersey look great ;D

You better believe that the jersey is currently on the wall.....

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #172 on: Jul 01, 2004, 05:21 PM »
When I started this thread on April 19, 2004, I had no idea that it would become this popular. I believe it is the number one thread as far as posts go on myfishfinder.com. I would like to thank all of the people who have posted pictures, and urge all those who have not to do so. It let's us see who we are talking to and make it seem a little more personal. Thanks again and keep this thread going.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

livin4ice

« Reply #173 on: Jul 02, 2004, 05:06 PM »
OK, here's my ugly mug.  This was taken on Houghton Lake about three weeks ago.

Praying to the fishing gods. ;D ;D ;D  (Actually getting PO'd at the trolling motor)

Mike

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #174 on: Jul 02, 2004, 11:13 PM »
Rocket nice jersey man. Oh yeah Terry looks great also. ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #175 on: Jul 02, 2004, 11:17 PM »

After all my posts here is the real Big walleye showing that he loves all fish. ;) ;)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #176 on: Jul 02, 2004, 11:35 PM »
ANd the Big Walleye strikes again downing the pike in a single swift bite ;D

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #177 on: Jul 04, 2004, 04:44 PM »
OK,  I hope I got it this time.  This is me with a just-under Master Angler size cat from the Red River north of Winnipeg.   It was 33 1/2" long, and was released a minute later to grow bigger.

grumpymoe

« Reply #178 on: Jul 04, 2004, 07:16 PM »
another day....another time....grump with a rare smile......... >:( >:( >:(

TimC1086

« Reply #179 on: Jul 04, 2004, 08:26 PM »
i have yet to post, bc by a cruel coincidence, the times i remember to bring a camera, all i am left with is photos of me with skinny 13 inchers, while i get the good ones while camera-less. im going out tomorrow morning, and am going to try to remember my digital camera. however, i have a mind like an fishing net... all thats in there is fish, and everything else falls out!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.