FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: gill spawn  (Read 5979 times)

kfishdoctor

Re: gill spawn
« Reply #15 on: Jun 27, 2019, 07:16 AM »
I smell of smiles. Most of those fish are donated and cooked for those who no longer can walk let alone fish. Im not one to waste anything either. Almost all of the remains are used in a small farm as fertilizer. So if Im doing something wrong in your mind Im sorry. Community service and helping those who need a little pick me up  has all but vanished but your comments wont stop me, many smiles still to come!

kfishdoctor

« Reply #16 on: Jun 28, 2019, 08:18 PM »
We can see it doesnt matter what you eat, you ate crow on this one. I do something good for people who can hardly get from one place to the next and what happens, I get attacked for it. The great time had by all of us outweighs your rude and lude comments. The memories and stories about going fishing and the fun that they had with there family and friends doing it are priceless. That's about all these people have left is memories. I want them to remember some of the good ones and a simple fish fry did just that. Saw a whole lotta smiles that afternoon. That's something else that they don't get, much to smile about 
 Your take on the on it, you call me smell and start using foul language. Your true colors are really coming out for everyone to see.
My next fry is in the beginning stages.  Going to be for a group of DAVs if all works out.

Can hardly wait to see what I will be called after that.

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Jun 28, 2019, 09:50 PM »
We can see it doesnt matter what you eat, you ate crow on this one. I do something good for people who can hardly get from one place to the next and what happens, I get attacked for it. The great time had by all of us outweighs your rude and lude comments. The memories and stories about going fishing and the fun that they had with there family and friends doing it are priceless. That's about all these people have left is memories. I want them to remember some of the good ones and a simple fish fry did just that. Saw a whole lotta smiles that afternoon. That's something else that they don't get, much to smile about 
 Your take on the on it, you call me smell and start using foul language. Your true colors are really coming out for everyone to see.
My next fry is in the beginning stages.  Going to be for a group of DAVs if all works out.

Can hardly wait to see what I will be called after that.

Are you referring to me? I've attacked you? I've called you names? I called you smell and used foul language?

What is the world are you talking about?

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Spooled85

« Reply #18 on: Jun 28, 2019, 10:50 PM »
I think I missed something lol :o

taxid

« Reply #19 on: Jun 29, 2019, 06:18 AM »
I think I missed something lol :o

You're not the only one!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

kfishdoctor

« Reply #20 on: Jun 29, 2019, 10:06 AM »
I will go back to past discussions with you.  Its all about control.  You posted something that made you look bad.  How do you think? I must take control, delete my post and attack.  You just proved a point to me and those who saw the post just how big of a man you really are by removing your post about me. And the best part of the whole thing I set you up to do it and you took the bait. I know many people had seen your post so it didn't concern me how you would spin this. Your also a great teacher for my grandsons who read this forum. It was one of them who called me this morn. and brought me up to speed. They have learned a lot about being trustworthy and honorable from a certain Senior citizen. Im happy that you did it. You proved to me once and for all just what kind of a person we are all dealing with. Your actions are of someone 8 or 9 trying to keep from getting spanked  and then you get others to go along with your scheme. Sure glad you werent in my platoon, or live next to me, or work with me or even fish with me. Id need eyes in the back of my head to keep safe. Never would be able to believe anything you said, anything  But none of what I have said means anything to you. Your life is spent on this forum and this is your platform to speak and sound important. Anyone you disagree with or who dare disagree or challenge you will be belittled, make fun of, called names and mocked. You called me smell and this smell wont go away.  Still through all of this I will continue to set an example and not use any profanity or call anyone names and stand by what I have said. I think before I talk so I dont have to delete what I say to cover my butt.  Your sinking your own ship and now you have to resort taking others down with you.

taxids or cecils quote started with" Smell( is his name for me) and I," had profanity to follow and ended with it doesnt matter what I eat. Thats where the eating crow came from in my previous post. The problem is you couldnt erase the beginning of my responce to yours. So to those who saw the post dont forget who your dealing with when reading anything posted by him. To those who didnt he and his buds will continue to act as if it never happened.

taxid

« Reply #21 on: Jun 29, 2019, 12:07 PM »
kfishdoctor,

You've got this all wrong. Much of what you think was directed at you was not. I could go in to in-depth response to how you've done a lot of assuming here but something tells me it won't matter.

And just because someone disagrees with you on something doesn't mean you have to take it personal. It doesn't even mean you are wrong and I am right. And even if I was right winning an argument on the Internet it's like I'm winning the Special Olympics. I'm still retarded.  ;)

Peace.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #22 on: Jun 30, 2019, 06:54 PM »
Alright folks, the entire point of joining a forum is to converse, share info and learn from one another.

There is no certain right or wrong way to fishing, what works for one guy, may not work for the next. So what, who cares.

Learn from ome another take information and obsorb it, try to utilize information for your best abilities. Its okay to have differences of opinions and thoughts.

Still respect one another, help each sportsman out the best you can.

Quiet down now, AND GO CATCH SOME FISH!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

taxid

« Reply #23 on: Jun 30, 2019, 06:57 PM »
Alright folks, the entire point of joining a forum is to converse, share info and learn from one another.

There is no certain right or wrong way to fishing, what works for one guy, may not work for the next. So what, who cares.

Learn from ome another take information and obsorb it, try to utilize information for your best abilities. Its okay to have differences of opinions and thoughts.

Still respect one another, help each sportsman out the best you can.

Quiet down now, AND GO CATCH SOME FISH!

AMEN!

abishop

« Reply #24 on: Jun 30, 2019, 11:04 PM »
DITTO X2.

charlys1954

« Reply #25 on: Jul 03, 2019, 04:26 PM »
charlys1954, im not blaming anyone man! I wasn't attacking retired folks hell im related to some of them. lol  and yes I talk to them watch and sometimes even help them clean fish. so yes I do know what is in their live wells.  im not against people keeping and cleaning fish at all, that's what they are for.  one of our best renewable resources!  you took my post in the wrong way.  nowhere in my post did I disrespect anyone.  if anything I have great respect for the older generation.  after all they did teach me most of what I know about fishing.  I was just stating the fact that there are a lot more fish harvested than the weekend anglers mite imagine.  also stating that the lake is none the worse for wear today.   if im lucky enough ill be out there with them some day.

sorry you took the post the wrong way charly.  now go fill that mesh basket, im going to! lol

Sorry but I did not take your post wrong. Anyone who reads the first paragraph can clearly see you are dogging on the retired people fishing on pontoons. You should read it again, here it is

it is a WILD guess Cecil.  I know several lakes that are half the size you mentioned and get hit every day with toons of retired folks.  those retired folks commonly bring in 60-160 gills an outing.  not a guess!  add that up with say just 3 boats for a summer.(3 month)  some times there are way more boats out there.  I typically bring in 40-60 gills when I hit it with them.  my boats summer take alone is around 1000.  I have been at it since late 80s.  others have been at it since before I was born. lol  one of these lakes is only a couple hundred acres in size.  and has a campground on it.  a big one!  lots of retired guys n gals head out to fish every day there.  plus all the other camping people. it has to add up fast. yes I know they don't bite good every day, and weather takes days out of the equation.
I'm a "Born in Ind" Redneck and proud of it

kesdadddy7597

« Reply #26 on: Jul 03, 2019, 06:35 PM »
Not quite sure where the “dogging” is happening here.  I read it as a personal knowledge of a lake that gets fished and heavily harvested by retired folks. Each is entitled to their own interpretation, but I don’t take a negative feel about retired fishing folks.  I have watched Fishhoggers posts for years and I don’t believe that he has any issue with fish harvest or who does it!  The man loves to eat and catch fish.  Just my opinion and you are certainly entitled to yours.
Sorry but I did not take your post wrong. Anyone who reads the first paragraph can clearly see you are dogging on the retired people fishing on pontoons. You should read it again, here it is

it is a WILD guess Cecil.  I know several lakes that are half the size you mentioned and get hit every day with toons of retired folks.  those retired folks commonly bring in 60-160 gills an outing.  not a guess!  add that up with say just 3 boats for a summer.(3 month)  some times there are way more boats out there.  I typically bring in 40-60 gills when I hit it with them.  my boats summer take alone is around 1000.  I have been at it since late 80s.  others have been at it since before I was born. lol  one of these lakes is only a couple hundred acres in size.  and has a campground on it.  a big one!  lots of retired guys n gals head out to fish every day there.  plus all the other camping people. it has to add up fast. yes I know they don't bite good every day, and weather takes days out of the equation.

charlys1954

« Reply #27 on: Jul 03, 2019, 09:14 PM »
kdaddy if you was a senior citizen you might think different.

Some can only see the offensiveness of a comment when its directed at them. If it doesn't affect them they either don't care or don't see it.

I don't have a pontoon but I am retired

Happy 4th to all and have a safe day tomorrow.

taxid

« Reply #28 on: Jul 05, 2019, 07:12 AM »
Charlys1954,

One more time and then I will no longer respond to this.

Did you notice where I said, "We senior citizens?" If your birthdate is 1954 by some chance you are only 3 years older than me. I'll be old enough to collect SS this year if I choose to. Sure I poked a little fun at senior citizens with the meme but it included me! I said, and I quote, "Don't mess with US senior citizens."

And sure retired people have the ability to catch and keep a lot of fish. However I think the guys in my area that get laid off for the winter from the trailer factories probably catch a lot more. They are out there on the ice day after day. Your average senior citizen is probably not too enthralled by the cold weather on the ice. At least not to be there day after day.

I'm sorry if I offended you and you thought I was picking on you. That was not my intent. And seeing Fishhogger in action I'll bet he catches and keeps a lot more fish than you do.

Oh and one more thing. If you catch and keep a lot of fish but put them to good use or give them to people that can't fish I have no issue with that. My problem is the people that do this for bragging rights and give them to people that are perfectly able to catch them for themselves, or the angler throws them away. I had an ex-brother-in-law that was one of those people. He was too lazy to even clean them, and just threw them in the freezer. My sister had to go through the freezer and pitch the freezer burned fish that weren't even cleaned.

charlys1954

« Reply #29 on: Jul 06, 2019, 12:02 AM »
Charlys1954,

Your average senior citizen is probably not too enthralled by the cold weather on the ice. At least not to be there day after day.

I'm sorry if I offended you and you thought I was picking on you. That was not my intent. And seeing Fishhogger in action I'll bet he catches and keeps a lot more fish than you do.

No need for an apology you didn't offend me at all. 

As for icefishing if I had to choose one I'd rather ice than summer fish. Don't know where you fish but in my area I see as many or more seniors on the ice than others.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.