FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 518739 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #3825 on: Aug 19, 2020, 05:46 PM »
Wasnt dissapointed today 8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3826 on: Aug 19, 2020, 05:56 PM »
I hear ya Ed!
Mine are coming on fast. Hope I can use them all or cook up some salsa before they go south.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3827 on: Aug 19, 2020, 06:54 PM »
Looking good Ed... I like those cages......
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

drowndin dots

« Reply #3828 on: Aug 20, 2020, 07:14 AM »
I hear ya Ed!
Mine are coming on fast. Hope I can use them all or cook up some salsa before they go south.

Rg
im gonma have to figure something out too....

drowndin dots

« Reply #3829 on: Aug 20, 2020, 07:15 AM »
Looking good Ed... I like those cages......
me too, got em at runnings. Pretty durable and perfect sized

seamonkey84

« Reply #3830 on: Aug 20, 2020, 03:06 PM »
There’s so many things that affect tomatoes. Could be Anthracnose, a fungal infection that enters through a wound in the skin.
I think its usually associated with Blossom End Rot.

Not sure what Epsom Salts will do. Please let us know. I like an organic solution to a problem.
Rg
I believe Epsom salt is considered organic. It provides magnesium and sulfur to the plant. It can be used as a foliar spray or watered in. The other option for Mg and calcium at the same time would be garden lime. Both are often deficient In large/mature plants. But it could also be a ph issue, not as common in ground as in containers though.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3831 on: Aug 20, 2020, 05:56 PM »
I use Epsom salts on my plants. It helps to green foliage and seems to bolster the plants in general.

However, I don’t  see it treating any viral or fungal effects. It doesn’t have those properties.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3832 on: Aug 22, 2020, 03:03 PM »
Mums the word... ........

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3833 on: Aug 22, 2020, 05:56 PM »
Planted white and purple mums in a pot that didn’t do well with the dahlias this year. They’re starting to pop.

My Son  and his Girlfriend brought us a big bucket of Brown Eyed Susans for our plantings. My Bride loves those flowers. I find and pick some for her every year around our anniversary. Planted them in one of the empty beds for the time being.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3834 on: Aug 23, 2020, 09:59 AM »
Two pound tomatos. ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3835 on: Aug 23, 2020, 10:03 AM »
And every thing else is going crazy....

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #3836 on: Aug 23, 2020, 11:14 AM »
Those are some tomatoes Dacker!

Pulled some jalapeño, Anaheim, Serrano and Hungarian wax peppers. Making pepper jam tonight when I was planning to watch the subway series....

drowndin dots

« Reply #3837 on: Aug 23, 2020, 11:22 AM »
Looking great loser  8)

touge30

« Reply #3838 on: Aug 23, 2020, 11:25 AM »
need a little help.I know its early but i have pumpkins that will be fully orange within days and vine is starting to go the other way.Should i leave em in the yard in the sun or pick and put in cellar.they are only for jack o lanterns for nieces and neighbor hood kids.But really dont want to lose em.What think you .THANKS

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3839 on: Aug 23, 2020, 11:34 AM »
Looking great loser  8)

Thanks..  Where ya been?       :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.