FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Looking for a inflatable...boat!  (Read 1452 times)

Arcticwilly

Looking for a inflatable...boat!
« on: Mar 08, 2009, 09:51 PM »
Hey looking to get an inflatable boat this year, probably something big enough for 4 guys and gear, thinking a 14 footer... any one else set up with a zodiac or anything like wise.. looking for ideas or what brands people seem to prefer.

Rumtan

Re: Looking for a inflatable...boat!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2009, 03:35 PM »
I have a Zebec...like a zodiac but 1/2 the price...works great for me and handy as hell.

Arcticwilly

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2009, 01:52 AM »
rumtan..  been looking at the zebec boats, talked to Brian there, super nice guy, they look like a great boat for the money, i have found zodiacs cheaper than zebec boats, but probably not built as well...

What size or model of boat do you have? and how many people do you usually go with??   looking for me the wife and our daughter, or me and a buddy or two...  what motor do you use ?? what are your thoughts your input would be great thanks.

Rumtan

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2009, 03:51 PM »
I have a 10 1/2ft Zebec and its great for two guys fishing...safe sturdy and portable.  I dont put the bench up, rather i just stick 2 camp chairs in faceing opposite directions and it works superb.  I have a 9.8 Nissan on mine and I reccomend those motors, work and start like a charm.  I have had 4 adults in mine but it is slow.  If I were to buy another I would get the 12ft, and there would be tons of room for all the gear.....wanna buy mine and i ll buy a 12?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.